OT: No Homo, this made me cry

FrazierVocab

Benchwarmer
Lol good times. I remember my first game November 4th 2002 when they played the Bucks and Kurt Thomas was playing for the Knicks still, Anthony Mason was on the Bucks, and Michael Redd, Sam Cassell, and Ray Allen just simply went off on the Knicks that night but that game was still memorable for the most part. Thanks for posting this on here.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
0_0 yao ming, i wish he were still in the NBA..it was quite entertaining to see a 7'6 guy who was so talented.

Imagine a Lin/Yao comb
o

knicksin60

Starter
The only part that made me cry was seeing Allan Houston. Seeing him in the video reminded me of how his contract crippled the Knicks' salary cap throughout most of the early 00's.

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
Players that could of been legends.

Tmac, Brandon Roy, Yao Ming, and possibly Vince Carter if he worked harder. I hate injuries.

Adding to the players up top who miss those days.

Baron Davis, Mike Bibby, Allan Houston, Chris Webber, and A.I. (he really misses those days).

I feel bad for the Rockets and Blazers. Most of all the Knicks for all the bad contracts getting players out of their primes (Steve Francis). If only the Knicks organization could foresee the future.

Second best decade in NBA/basketball history. Second only to the 90s.

I miss my two favorite players of all time, Spree and A.I. - no homo but I really loved these guys.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Yea, it was one heck of a decade.

A lot of hope, a lot of talent in the early 2000s.

We had the Kings with Bibby Divac CWebb, you had the Shaq Lakers, the Nets were killing things in the East.

McGrady didn't become maybe what he should be, but give him credit still in the league was able to adjust to a bench role.

Vince Carter, still slam dunking.

Good to see Dirk win the championship, Nash on the Mavs was fun hoops. You had the Suns, ran through the league that was MDA's big contribution to the universe. The Suns of the mid 2000s were one of the most enjoyable teams in the universe, in all human time.

Tim Duncan is timeless, he did yesterday in the playoffs what he did 10 years ago in the playoffs, give the business.

Top 10 player All Time, Tim Duncan.

Bunta

Benchwarmer
1. So many corn rows!

2. I used to like that Kevin Garnett, now he is a tool. What gives?

3. I did not realise that Marbury could get up like he did at 1:25

woaw nostalgia on a whole other level right now. Props OP for posting this up. lol what ever happened to Kerry Kittles?

and that T-Mac Jersey at the 0:06 mark >>>>>>>