Scott Machado of Iona

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
Chances we draft him or trade up for him?

I really like this kids game and i feel he should be a top priority come draft night

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I like Scott Machado to, but do we have trade chips? i highly doubt TD , JORTZ OR JEROME will get you machado.... Maybe Jerome can if your lucky but i dont see us trading up in this draft we have nothing to trade. We will most likely get the best option that is available when it's our turn to pick.

Melo
Shump
Amare
Jorts
Jerome
Douglas
Chandler

^ those are the only knick players that are legitimately and currently still under contract.

Last edited:

BananaSauce

Benchwarmer
now, we got kidd-lin.

machado is still nba jobless, was top pg prospect with kidd on the board. kidd can teach him the ways of the pg.

then we will have two awesome pg in the future?

BananaSauce

Benchwarmer
starwarsnoooo.jpg

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Houston has him on their summer league team, that's not the same as an NBA contract as far as I know. Technically, he's still an undrafted FA.

Gotta hope the Knicks have SOMEONE in the FO looking at him.

Paul1355

All Star
The guy is NY native, we should atleast gave him on our summer league roster and make him the 3rd string PG. THat would be a steal.

metrocard

Legend
Sign the Brasilian after he's done with Houston in the summer league.
We need a 3rd string PG, Lin and Kidd are injury prone at this point of their careers. Machado can break out and we may potentially have Machadosanity or the Macho Mania. Whatever tickles your pickle.