Hard to cheer for Celtics as a Knick fan

miked1958

Rotation player
But I am. I hate the Celtics. However the ****y Miami heat need to be eliminated now. We can worry about SA or OKC taking care the Celtics in the NBA Finals

miked1958

Rotation player
We need LeBron to revise his statement to ........

"Not 7, Not 6, Not 5, Not 4, Not 3, not even 2 or 1.....

How about NONE Lebron? Now would that suit ya?

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
After last year's sweep I hated the Celtics so much I was at the point of wanting to hit anyone wearing a Celtics jersey in my gym.

But this season has changed my mind, I don't like them, but I respect what they have achieved considering.

The loss of Jeff Green was a major blow as he would have provided them with an excellent player off the bench and would probably have been their 6th man. Adding to it that Avery Bradley has missed alot of the playoffs and niggling injuries to Allen, Pierce and Garnett throughout the year.

They have had a tough season but are really cementing their legacy as a team this round. I hope they beat the Heat, cause what is better than an upset, oh and another year Lebron goes ringless :thumbsup:

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I hate the Celtics because they ice us, especially Pierce.

I hate the Heat because they're whiny bitches. They're the Pittsburgh Penguins of the NBA; if you're not a fan, you hate them and their two stars that whine and bitch about every little thing.

With that said, I hope Boston beats Miami, and OKC beats Boston.

Sage

Rotation player
But this season has changed my mind, I don't like them, but I respect what they have achieved considering.

^This, for sure. I still hate them, but I have a lot of respect for the current team and the franchise. I would never say any of them are a class act (except Ray Allen) but they know how to ball and play with great teamwork which I'm in awe and jealous of.

In game 1 of the Mia/Bos series, I hated both teams but as the series has gone on I've found myself cheering for Boston. Considering how much I hate Boston, it shows how much I REALLY hate Miami.

I want to see Miami out, but then I want to see Boston out after that, cos I put $50 on OKC back in pre-season.

Rob Low

Rotation player
I've never been more conflicted in a series before. I have no idea who to go for, I just pray neither of them win a title

Ghostowl

Benchwarmer
I dislike the Celtics but I have to give them my respect for being a very well-rounded and a solid team. All 5 of their players are pretty well-known and good players. They might not be superstar material like Wade but it seems very balanced.

miked1958

Rotation player
I hate the Celtics because they ice us, especially Pierce.

I hate the Heat because they're whiny bitches. They're the Pittsburgh Penguins of the NBA; if you're not a fan, you hate them and their two stars that whine and bitch about every little thing.

With that said, I hope Boston beats Miami, and OKC beats Boston.
Have to agree. Go Celts. Then GO OKC
Glad OKC eliminated SA. Another of the teams on may hate list. Lol
Well I should say strongly Dislike

Meloball

Benchwarmer
I dont mind the Heat winning because they have some interesting characters and bring alot of excitement and emotions to the game.

fender0577

Rotation player
I dont mind the Heat winning because they have some interesting characters and bring alot of excitement and emotions to the game.
You can't be a knick fan, talking like that, F**k the HEAT.I hate the Celtics also, but they must destroy the Heat, at any cost, then i'll root for OKC, to destroy the Celtics....YEAH.

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
I like Celtics they have winning mentallity unlike our team. Garnett at 35 is better than Amare in his prime ever was. Rondo is the best PG in the league.

Let's go Celtics!

LV&C

Benchwarmer
Tell me about it. Another reason to hate Heat more. They forced me to cheer for the Pacers and now Celtics.

Just like Pacers, I do not like Celtics but I do not like Heat more. Heat. The most hated team in NBA.

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
I'm rooting for OKC, high energy players and crowd but also humble and classy what's there not to like? Also rooting for celtics but every time i do i throw up in my mouth a little although heat are a worse alternative.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I have to admit I've been always secretly rooting for Rondo, so I don't mind if Boston knocks out the Heat, I hate the Celtics as a team, but my hatred toward LeBron is bigger than any ancient rivalry.

Actually I dislike Boston more because that state has always giving NY sports team a hard time. However, I respect Doc Rivers coaching prowess, Rondo's heart and toughness, P.Pierce experience and I.Q, Garnett's tough attitude and funny screw faces, and the low key classy Ray Allens 3ball.

I don't want to see Miami win either because they have a weak coach and most of their wins come from the pure talent of the big three, winning in this way bothers me a bit. But, If they win this year...they might keep their coach...which will lessen the chances of them getting a much better coach. Plus, they will have a chip which will make other teams more hungrier than them. The target on their backs will be larger and I think we(the Knicks) can take them if they retain Spo.

LV&C

Benchwarmer
Could tonight be the night we see Lebron cry again? I feel bad. I hate praying for someone to lose. :( But yea, I don't like their coach either. He seems arrogant as well.

CoolClyde

hate the 'dicks, but i LOATHE the (c)Heat.
F*ck el BJ, F*ck Duh-Wade, F*ck Raptorboosh, I hate all of them with a passion,
and do NOT want to see them win! cheaters!! collusion!! f*ckers!

as much as I hate the 'dicks, you've gotta root for ex-Knick, all-around nice guy Doc Rivers,
and you gotta respect Rondoroni. he is awesomelikecooldude.
Garknee is great, Paula Pierceclit can suck a d*ck, but hey, you gotta take the bad with the bad.
OKC over 'Dicks in the finals. PLEASE!