GRADING THE BIG ❸
Tyson Chandler's acquisition post lockout 2011 was touted as the completion of the league's most dominant front-court: Melo, Stat and the recently anointed champion, Tyson Chandler.
After one of the most depressing, inspiring, will breaking and uplifting season's for me as a Knick fan, looking back on the season that was and the sheer excitement of the team's new found potential, the comparative outcome was anticlimactic to say the least.
All that money invested in to 3 players that just couldn't conjure up a sense of continuity between them on the offensive end. And, bar of course TC, were a disappointment defensively to boot.
So, as is the way, I'd like to see how each of you who entertain the idea grade each individual under the following categorical headings:
● OFFENSIVELY AS AN INDIVIDUAL
● OFFENSIVELY AS A TEAM MATE
● OFFENSIVELY IN TERMS OF IQ
● OFFENSIVELY WITHIN THEIR ROLE
● DEFENSIVELY AS AN INDIVIDUAL
● DEFENSIVELY AS A TEAM MATE
● DEFENSIVELY IN TERMS OF IQ
● DEFENSIVELY IN TERMS OF EFFORT AND EXUBERANCE
● MENTALLY AS AN INDIVIDUAL ~ FOCUS, EFFORT, WILL etc.
● REPORE WITH TEAM MATES ON THE COURT ~ in your opinion, based upon what you've derived from what you've seen.
STAT, Melo and Tyson - grade 'em.
I'll get back to you all with my grades at a later date.