Tyreke Evans

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Just read that SAC isn't giving him an extension. I don't know the type of personality or work ethic he is known for but the kid can play. He could split up the PG duties with Lin and can back each other up or play at the same time and run the show.

He reminds me a bit of JR interns of his handles but what I like more about Tyreke is that his plays end at the rim with PTS or fouls while JR pulls up for a fader or some off balance shot.

Just saying it would look interesting from a BBall stand point. IDK about contracts or what he is being payed/demanding but just throwing another name out there.

Thoughts?

Tyreke's handles are way above Jr's... And there's no way we get him. We don't really need him to be honest. Combo hard who can't shoot and is ball dominant. I like his game but he doesn't fit with us.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
If he aint playing PG he would be useless on the Knicks. He cant shoot, but ive seen flashes of his willingness to pass and he can get to the basket with ease off pure strength alone. But i like Lin and we need a Legit knock down shooting guard in our backcourt.

Evans could be our westbrook

Melo could be our durant

.... or not =p

like others said already we cant afford him anyway.

Paul1355

All Star
Just read that SAC isn't giving him an extension. I don't know the type of personality or work ethic he is known for but the kid can play. He could split up the PG duties with Lin and can back each other up or play at the same time and run the show.

He reminds me a bit of JR interns of his handles but what I like more about Tyreke is that his plays end at the rim with PTS or fouls while JR pulls up for a fader or some off balance shot.

Just saying it would look interesting from a BBall stand point. IDK about contracts or what he is being payed/demanding but just throwing another name out there.

Thoughts?

The Kings are retarded if they don't keep him....Evans and Cousins are their only players for the future...unless they want to do a sign and trade and get legit veterans back to have a more well rounded lineup

Evans is a great player but he plays on a crappy team...on a good team he would shine....watch out the Lakers or Celtics dont make a play for him

tiger0330

Legend
He had a great rookie year but his numbers have declined since his rookie year. He also shoots less than 30% from 3s, 20% this year. The Kings are bad with Evans, no wonder they don't want to extend him.

I wouldn't want him even if we could afford him.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Lmao at this thread, ****in dumbass.

**** you man,

I made this thread simply after reading an article about this. I'm not trying to push for a trade or signing... I'm just thinking of a need we have on our team for more playmakers and I know Tyreke can produce especially when he would have Melo, Amar'e, Lin, Shump, and Chandler working with him. Those guys plus his own skill set would be unstoppable. Him and Shump playing the passing lanes would be dangerous.

If we can't afford him then whoops my bad. Like i said in the original post I didn't know much about the numbers since I was posting this on the fly when I had a chance. If it doesn't work it doesn't but this isn't a thread trying to add mess to this already cluttered site so hold off on the name calling when your talking to me. Respect for respect.

fender0577

Rotation player
I'll take him in a heartbeat, he's better than every guard we have on our team, period.What's not to like?He's still a baby, with tremendous upside, but like someone said earlier, we have no shot at him.:gony:

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Guys like Evans are a dime-a-dozen.

Even if we could do it, no thanks, man!

Yea, he's got a lot of upside, but another ****ty attitude player. Why is he already on the move out of Sacramento?

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
We don't need another ball-dominant combo guard who can't shoot. What we need on this team are shooters who can play defense and be effective without the ball in their hands.

Someone like Ray Allen, for example, would be ridiculous on our team. Tyreke isn't one of those guys.

Ghostowl

Benchwarmer
We don't need another ball-dominant combo guard who can't shoot. What we need on this team are shooters who can play defense and be effective without the ball in their hands.

Someone like Ray Allen, for example, would be ridiculous on our team. Tyreke isn't one of those guys.

Ray Allen? Yes, please. If Allen comes to Knicks, I would not be sad at all that Novak is (probably) leaving. Ray Allen is like a Novak who can ball control and defend.

And Sacramento is using him terribly I might add. They have him playing the SF when he's clearly a 1 guard who can play 2 as well. They're not putting him in a great situation to succeed

I'll take him in a heartbeat, he's better than every guard we have on our team, period.What's not to like?He's still a baby, with tremendous upside, but like someone said earlier, we have no shot at him.:gony:

Don't the Kings pretty much not care about winning, just saving money and tricking taxpayers? They won't sign him because they don't want to pay and only like rookies on their first contract. They suck.

elcol

Rotation player
tyreke is a ballstopper and a ballhog who is clearly not a fit for this team in the first place, he is talented but he has clearly taken a step down this past season from his rookie year.

Tyreke " MINI MELO" Evans has no need on/for this team he is a tweener not enough shot for the 2 not enough vish for the 3 so he can have flashes of brillance or Cancerlo type games where he chucks