New York vs Utah Game Thread 28/10

rady

Administrator
Staff member
We've got murdered in salt lake city, but our trump is that we are undefeated at home. Let's hope we'll remain that way after this game too

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
another sign that this is a bad team. good teams can win on the road.

47 wins and a 1st rd. playoff exit. might win the atlantic, but only because its a crappy division.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
We are with no doubt in my mind going to be an above 0.500 team this season. But I think we are gonna start the season on the down side and work our way up.

e_D

Benchwarmer
this was an all around impressive performance and win. everyone contributed, even SHANDON!
Good way to end off the preseason, we will head into the season with high confidence. the teams
around the league will be wary of our depth, versatilaty, and scoring threats from every position.

we should start a pool on who's gonna be the 20 point scorer on any given night, because any of our guys can do it!

Lets go NY!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
great win, great effort from tim thomas! great birthday present for lenny wilkens!

6thman

Benchwarmer
As you all said, this was a good win!! It allows us to be confident for the season!!!
But look at this:
Nazr-Vin and Sundov: 48 minutes
2/11 FG, 4/6 FT, just 8 points and ONLY 5 rebounds while Trev grabbed 9!!!
This is awful for big men!! I hope they'll do something better!

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
I think why Trev has so many bounds is because while the big men in the post are locked up trying to get and keep position ,Ariza has a knack for sneaking in while this is happening and using his jumping ability to steal the rebound.He did it at least 3or 4 times against Utah. Did anyone notice Kirilinko being badly out played by Tim and Trev?These 2 were killing this dude.Arroyo was crossed-over by Steph and while trying to recover he sprained his ankle on another teammate :rofl: If that doesn't happen UTAH probably wins this one cuz Arroyo was crossin the hell out of Stephon too.(remember olympics?)He was killin the Knicks like he killed the US team.

teslawlo

Benchwarmer
kriss childs said:
I think why Trev has so many bounds is because while the big men in the post are locked up trying to get and keep position ,Ariza has a knack for sneaking in while this is happening and using his jumping ability to steal the rebound.He did it at least 3or 4 times against Utah. Did anyone notice Kirilinko being badly out played by Tim and Trev?These 2 were killing this dude.Arroyo was crossed-over by Steph and while trying to recover he sprained his ankle on another teammate :rofl: If that doesn't happen UTAH probably wins this one cuz Arroyo was crossin the hell out of Stephon too.(remember olympics?)He was killin the Knicks like he killed the US team.
I don't agree about the Arroyo part. The Olympics are completely different from the NBA game, even though on paper they may seem like they are pretty similar, and I think we saw that in Athens.

e_D

Benchwarmer
that juke move of arroyo's could be considered a carry. it looked like it in the game that day.