Pablo Prigioni - Euro PG

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
?@NYPost_Berman: His U.S. agent George Bass confirms Pablo Prigioni is a Knick.? Nice PG depth. Knicks avg age skyrockets.

WeReady

Benchwarmer
Manu Ginobili ‏@manuginobili
Very happy that the Knicks signed ARG's PG Prigioni. Great guy & player who's gonna be a rookie at 35!!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
dont know much about the guy but seems to be steady at the P&R and is a classic PG. not bad for added depth at the position. Just dont see em getting much burn

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Purely because I can't stand orangeblobmans posts, despite my lack of interest in battling over the years, I need to point out his king bonehead remark that we replaced the loss of Danny G with another Italian... umm, not only Italians names end in vowels bro... my mans Argentinian... but keep laying your wisdom on us, I guess if someone didn't piss my off everytime I visited it wouldn't be KOL

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Purely because I can't stand orangeblobmans posts, despite my lack of interest in battling over the years, I need to point out his king bonehead remark that we replaced the loss of Danny G with another Italian... umm, not only Italians names end in vowels bro... my mans Argentinian... but keep laying your wisdom on us, I guess if someone didn't piss my off everytime I visited it wouldn't be KOL

Italians are a large chunk of Argentina, his last name tells me he is Italian. If you check his wiki, his nationality is listed as Argentinian and Italian.

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
He seems to favor his right hand way too much, kind of like lin is/was?. PGs need to be balanced, more so than any of the other positions.

Then again, he would be our 3rd string so I guess he's a good option.