Thread: LA

Default LA

Been reading up on some articles about a couple Knick players and coach Woodson being spotted in LA. Thought this was interesting and then found these...

I love inside looks like this into random friendly pick-up games. Plus its good to see Melo being active this offseason on the basketball court.

Lin was also in LA and although he wasn't in any of these shots I'm sure/hope he's also getting plenty of work in as well.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

And on top of that we've seen the photo of Coach Woodson working with Landry's jumpshot. It's early but I like that these guys haven't all gone their separate ways for the summer and are continuing to build chemistry.
    Last edited by MSGhobo247; Jun 25, 2012 at 13:21.

very good to see that all players are practicing and the team can build chemistry and be a family. It is often underlooked how together a team is and how it affects their play.

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

I think the guy that started that site is banned from this one lol

Originally Posted by MSGhobo247
    Been reading up on some articles about a couple Knick players and coach Woodson being spotted in LA. Thought this was interesting and then found these...

I love inside looks like this into random friendly pick-up games. Plus its good to see Melo being active this offseason on the basketball court.

Lin was also in LA and although he wasn't in any of these shots I'm sure/hope he's also getting plenty of work in as well.

And on top of that we've seen the photo of Coach Woodson working with Landry's jumpshot. It's early but I like that these guys haven't all gone their separate ways for the summer and are continuing to build chemistry.
    GUESS WHAT KNICKS PLAYER WASN't THERE

amare is starting to become a real scrub

STAT does his own thing in the off-season

Happy to see Carmelo working with Chris Paul maybe CA7(not me) and CP3 can get together like KD and LBJ did and both make pushes towards the NBA Finals, that would be something else.

Cant question Melo's work ethic anymore now all we need to see is him going hard come Opening Night and leading us to the promise land

Chandler was also in the area which doesn't surprise me either cause I see him as one of our true leaders next to coach.... Amar'e doing his own thing is ok with me as long as he produces next year.

Ps. I'm tired of rooting for other teams in the playoffs. Time for some serious ball next year and so far it looks like the team agrees.

They're not wearing any apparel which pretty much answers my question but wouldn't this be team USA stuff?

Originally Posted by Sage
    They're not wearing any apparel which pretty much answers my question but wouldn't this be team USA stuff?
    nope just guys getting together and training. Its like when you're training with the best it pushes you to perform better

Team USA will meet up July 5th to being training.

Originally Posted by CA7
    nope just guys getting together and training. Its like when you're training with the best it pushes you to perform better
    Well that's definitely good news, glad Melo is getting involved in it.

Originally Posted by Sage
    Well that's definitely good news, glad Melo is getting involved in it.
    I sense a different mindset from him, while still making public appearances he's in the gym and doing a lot more training. I'm guessing he wants that Elite status as top 3-5 player in the league and is willing to put in the work. If Melo comes back more explosive next year, **** will get real

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

People can hate on Melo if they want to. He will be ready to rock when the season tips. CA7