[Alleged Trade] Stephen A Smith

Oakman88

Benchwarmer
Just said on the ESPN NY Radio station that the Knicks are going to Trade Carmelo to the Suns for Nash/Gortat/1st Round pick?

Wtf I hope this isn't true.:barf:

tiger0330

Legend
Trade makes no sense. Though SAS is reliable because he does have contacts. You sure you heard this right?

Trading a superstar in his prime for a former MVP that's pushing 40 and getting a defensive C when we already have a defensive C. I could see getting the 1st round pick if you had the chance to pick up Lebron or KD for Melo but the Suns pick 13th. And if we bring in Nash, I bet Lin bails because he won't start. Won't have to wait long to find out if this is BS, draft night is tomorrow.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
We are not trading Melo. Period. I don't see any understandable reason why would we trade our franchise player especially considering that:
- we gave up the farm to land him,
- he's shown some much appreciated improvement under coach Woodson,
- right now he's working his ass off and bragging about winning a chip with the Knicks.

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
that would be the worst decision in the long list of bad decisions we as a franchise have made.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
snooze. Melo, chandler and STAT are as close to untouchable as any player can ever be. this is our squad lets let it rock now. give em a legit chance

THIS REPORT IS FAKE! :alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert:
FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:alert::alert::alert::alert::alert:

It came from a fake Stephen A Smith twitter account (@StephenASmifh), like the "rumor" yesterday that Rajon Rondo had been traded to the Kings. Its fake.

Rady, RunningJ, lock up this thread. :afro: