Alan Hahn on SpreeCast LIVE NOW

CoolClyde

that Spreecast was pretty cool. Knicks Online should have a Spreecast for every Knick game, so we can all comment on the game in real time, instead of posting 100 comments per game.

Rady, can you make it happen?

That was dope. CoolClyde is hilarious. He was flat out goofing on that fat guy on the cam lmao and you know he was reading the chat the whole time! :teeth: LLS

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Got your PM CC! I'm not very familliar with spreecast but it seems like a live video chat tool, right? Is it anything like ustream?

LE: rolled a bit in the app, looks pretty interesting. I like the way you can schedule a spreecast in advance, that only means that once the NBA releases the 2012/13 plan we can sync to it and have the boradcast going live 1-1 with the game.

Last edited:

CoolClyde

Got your PM CC! I'm not very familliar with spreecast but it seems like a live video chat tool, right? Is it anything like ustream?

LE: rolled a bit in the app, looks pretty interesting. I like the way you can schedule a spreecast in advance, that only means that once the NBA releases the 2012/13 plan we can sync to it and have the boradcast going live 1-1 with the game.

that's what I'm talking about. you can leave it up to the gamethread creator whether they want to have the game spree(well)cast, OR, we can have a couple of moderators running the spree-cast.

btw, i like calling it spree-well-cast.

maybe we can have a KO community cast one of these days and see how it goes prior to season? Latrell!
:peace: