NY KNICKS 48th PICK 2012

NYKNICKS4LIFE

Benchwarmer
Knicks select Kostas Papanikolaou SF

Marchi.jpg

BillyHoyle

Benchwarmer
I love the guys who go to the draft and sit there for 5 hours just to boo because it's some guy they have never heard of at 48. It's really what being a NY sports fan is all about...lots of pain and few moments to let it out.

Wargames

Starter
great now we get to look forward to 2-3 years of "wait until Kostas comes over" from the peanut gallery.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Dude, whatever happened to needing a guard? Picked this guy and we can't even see him on the floor until 2 years from now? Wow.. amazing, I guess it's all on free agency. I was thinking atleast a possible backup point from the draft, even if he didn't play was worth a shot

erivera

Benchwarmer
he'll join the list of greats from europe we drafted. slavko vranes, maceij lampe, and the greatest knick center ever frederic weis.

Paul1355

All Star
The ice cube picture was hysterical....this has to be the worst pick in a while

We need player for right now that can play right now with a depleted roster and we pick some guy that wont play for years?????

I dont care how good he is, we can't even bring him over to the states!

We passed up on Darius Johnson Odom and Scott Machado???? come on Grunwald

This guy has the potential to develop into a superstar by playing big minutes in the Euroleague without ever taking a dime or roster spot from us for a couple years. I like this pick, assuming that we're going to sign a point guard with the MLE (assuming the Birds' rights appeal fails). If we don't get a PG with the MLE, then eff not taking Machado.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
The ice cube picture was hysterical....this has to be the worst pick in a while

We need player for right now that can play right now with a depleted roster and we pick some guy that wont play for years?????

I dont care how good he is, we can't even bring him over to the states!

We passed up on Darius Johnson Odom and Scott Machado???? come on Grunwald

Hey, if either of those guys don't go drafted we can still invite them to camp or something right? I agree on the fact that we need help right now.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
lmao at da pics. no scott machado? wack. Who you guys think had the best draft so far? I liked the hornet, warriors, and celtics picks.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Hey, if either of those guys don't go drafted we can still invite them to camp or something right? I agree on the fact that we need help right now.
mavs just snatched up darius johnson odom smh, i feel he could of actually cracked the rotation eventually, he reminds me of poor mans Ellis. Machado avg 9 assists also another player we could of used as backup insurance at the PG spot. :boohoo:

finestrg

Rotation player
You like how Donnie buys the Orlando Johnson pick (36) from SAC for cash...GREAT pickup for Indy right there. They may have gotten the best SG in this draft behind Beal. Well done by the Don. Welcome back...If Donnie were still here we would've found a way to get that kid somehow.

Machado does in fact go undrafted. If he showed us anything in his workout with us, I have to imagine it's time to pick up the phone and see if we can get him now or whenever you're allowed to start pursuing the undrafted players.