Jeremy Lin Offseason Update - This kid is money!

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
knicks-fan-wants-jeremy-lin-linside-her.jpg

Awkward photos aside, found this in an ESPN article and it's great to see Lin's main priority is working on his game and not just lining his pockets this offseason.

Diepenbrock reported that his former player's surgically repaired left knee was feeling fine, that Lin had just worked out with Knicks assistant Kenny Atkinson, and that he was turning down endorsement opportunities in favor of gym time with his fitness guys and shooting coach.

"Jeremy's not gobbling up everything he can as far as endorsements go; he said it just takes up too much time," Diepenbrock said. "This kid is working so hard on his game, and he's very motivated by the fact that some people still question and doubt him."
-
Thoughts?

Wow a pro athlete passing up $$$, that's just unbelievable. Very glad to have JLin on our team....now just hope JKidd comes here to NY to play backup to Lin and help him with his craft.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
The good news continues around here. This team is really going into next season with the right mindset and next season can't come quick enough.

petescud

Starter
I see with his hard work, a very good 6th man, at the least....This kid puts the hours in, and every year has gotten better....diamond in the rough, if you ask me. Hope if the Knicks lose Fields, that it doesn't hurt him too much

LV&C

Benchwarmer
Lin is disciplined and motivated??? Noooo... that is not true according to some, right? Trade his ass! ;)

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
music to my ears, dedication is what it takes to make it in this league--not to mention be great. He has that and the skys the limit for him keep it up lin. i personally got upset when people said it was a fluke and all, his game was there till he went down with injury, other than that he was consistent his skill level is unquestioned, quickness, vision, etc. that stuff doesnt go now just experience and work on that J and WOW

Paul1355

All Star
knicks-fan-wants-jeremy-lin-linside-her.jpg

Awkward photos aside, found this in an ESPN article and it's great to see Lin's main priority is working on his game and not just lining his pockets this offseason.

-
Thoughts?

good to hear, Lin being humble again.

Lin knows he has all the time in the world for the endorsements if he stays a Knick

orangeblobman

Rotation player
This guy just called Lin a "6th man, at least".

SMFH.

Lin is an All-Star on any other team that doesn't have Melo on it.

No one drops those numbers, even if it was only 10 games. Those numbers were sick, they were disgusting.

Don't playa hate.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
This guy just called Lin a "6th man, at least".

SMFH.

Lin is an All-Star on any other team that doesn't have Melo on it.
T
No one drops those numbers, even if it was only 10 games. Those numbers were sick, they were disgusting.

Don't playa hate.

Dumb statement, Lin isnt an allstar on the Lakers, Heat, Nets, or Suns.

As you said "dont playa hate" on Melo.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Exactly. Lin is a hard worker and I bet he's going to get even better at going to his left this season. He's never going to be a lockdown defender, but defense isn't that important for PGs anyway.

If he improves his game and gets to work with Steve Nash...oh my.