I'm surprised that some of you guys think that Nash is a bad fit for the Knicks. IMO, Nash is the best fit for PG for us. (Although there's only a slim chance we actually land him.
1. His perimeter shooting is exceptional and will ultimately help us space the floor for our frontcourt.
2. Pick n' roll with Stoudemire
3. Tested floor general who will stabilize the offense
4. We need veteran PG with lots of playoff experience
5. Perfect teacher for Lin to aid his growth as a legitimate NBA PG
1. Too old
2. Terrible defender
The pros outweigh the cons for me. We have the DPOY to clean up most of the mistakes defensively, and we have JLin to spell him if Nash needs to rest up.