time is now!!!!

dacash

Benchwarmer
well good people time is upon us.season is about to start.we have a nice team in a weak division.a rookie that continues to awe.a new player that can score and pass a few nice pieces thanks to isiah.now how will we finish
i say 49 games, conference finals, azria 2nd in rookie voting,sweetney most improved player,marbury;crawford; all stars sweetney;azria,thomas,hardaway possible all stars.
like patrick used to say i want it allll

newmove

Rotation player
I say it's Conference Finals, same 49 rather 51. If we aquire a decent big guy by the mid season there's a nice posibility of us making it to the Finals.
Ariza in top 5 rookies. Starbury apossible all-star appearence. Crawford? Maybe him as well.
If, let me repeat if, we're aquiring coach Jackson and an all-star caliber center we win the championship. Looking forward for this season with great expectations.

teslawlo

Benchwarmer
Starbury definitely will be an all-star this year I think. The Knicks have a bright future but I'm looking at conference finals at best this year... I think we're not good enough currently to go further...

newmove

Rotation player
You meant to say we're not good enough YET to go further than the Conference Fianls? It seems IT is not done with all the trades for this season.