Originally Posted by Tokie420
Youre right there isnt an option. But you dont put wear down your 39 yr old, ONLY VIABLE BACKUP PG(dont give me pablo crap), at the 2. You do everything in your power to convince a Ronnie Brewer, Michael Redd Courtney Lee(not happening) someone. You dont run down your only other proven PG at the 2. Play him there at times? Yes but no way should he be starting. Havent you guys learned that PG depth HAS KILLED THIS TEAM?!?!
Kid averaged 29 min a game last year in a season with a condensed schedule so I think he will be fine playing 20-30 min in a normal schedule without back to back to back games.

He was also the starter on a playoff team.

Now idk what to expect from Prigioni but he can't be worse than TD or Bibby so therefore he is a decent 3rd string PG that can get spot minutes. From the videos I have seen the guy has court vision.

Actually i just remembered that J.R was promised to start if he signed that low contract....from a source but that was a rumor out there.

If that is true then Kidd won't start anyway but I do agree we have to pick up a SG at the vet minimum.

I wouldn't care either way if Kidd starts at 2 or not but HE WILL get minutes at the 2.