Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 81832333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Free Agency Thread

Originally Posted by NYk_Reloaded718
    Max Luckan ‏@MaxLuckan
    Kenyon Martin will decide between the Knicks and the Lakers, league source said.

OH SH!T

If this PU$$Y picks the Lakers,I will forever think of him as a STRAIGHT B!TCH

Max Luckan ‏@MaxLuckan
    Kenyon Martin will decide between the Knicks and the Lakers, league source said.

I have a strong feeling he picks the Knicks. We got a **** ton of his former teammates in here. lol

he will choose lakers, doesnt have to lift a finger to win that ring next season..

if he chooses knicks, that a huge mountain to climb to actually win

I guess he is another valuable piece off the bench that will help make us one of the best defensive teams, but im kind of concerned how much effort he will give based on his willingness to hold out for more than the Vet's min. Seems like he is thinking 'well sh!t, might as well just go there then' when it comes to us.

Wish more of our players had Brewer's attitude, he has blown me away and got me real excited for the upcoming season.

I hope this means Jr Smith's brother is cut and not Chris Copeland. He could be a good 3rd string SF.

I think we're ok either way, Kurt Thomas can still ball. I believe his value even at this point is overlooked by some

Carlos Delfino and the Rockets have agreed upon a one-year deal.

Delfino participated in the Olympics with Argentina and most recently played for the Bucks.

Via Jonathan Feigen/Houston Chronicle (via Twitter)

Default Question

I didn't know where to put this or where appropriate but i just read that andrew bynum is getting knee survey from germany the same the kobe got is this guy going to walk much less play in a couple years? For 25 26 this guy is brittle as hell

Originally Posted by WeReady
    I didn't know where to put this or where appropriate but i just read that andrew bynum is getting knee survey from germany the same the kobe got is this guy going to walk much less play in a couple years? For 25 26 this guy is brittle as hell
    It's just a procedure to add plasma into his knee. ARod and Grant Hill had the same thing done too. But definitely the guy has a checkered past health wise. I think his ego is a bit more brittle than his health.

The Phoenix Suns have signed Jermaine O’Neal.

“We are pleased that Jermaine will continue his successful NBA career in Phoenix,” said Suns President of Basketball Operations Lon Babby. “We look forward to his contributions not only on the floor but as a veteran leader on our team.”

O’Neal, a 6-11, 255-pound center, is a 16-year NBA veteran who owns career averages of 13.7 points, 7.4 rebounds and 1.87 blocks in 912 games (680 starts) with the Portland Trail Blazers (1996-00), Indiana Pacers (2000-08), Toronto Raptors (2008-09), Miami Heat (2009-10) and Boston Celtics (2010-12).

Via RealGM Staff Report

The Phoenix Suns have signed Jermaine O’Neal.

“We are pleased that Jermaine will continue his successful NBA career in Phoenix,” said Suns President of Basketball Operations Lon Babby. “We look forward to his contributions not only on the floor but as a veteran leader on our team.”

O’Neal, a 6-11, 255-pound center, is a 16-year NBA veteran who owns career averages of 13.7 points, 7.4 rebounds and 1.87 blocks in 912 games (680 starts) with the Portland Trail Blazers (1996-00), Indiana Pacers (2000-08), Toronto Raptors (2008-09), Miami Heat (2009-10) and Boston Celtics (2010-12).

Via RealGM Staff Report
    I like all the moves the Suns have made this offseason. Too bad Eric Gordon's contract was matched by the Hornets, he would have been great in Phoenix. I think Michael Beasley will put up All Star #'s next season. He's always been a beast just never really found the right team. Goran Dragic has a lot of potential as well.

Originally Posted by AmareForPresident
    I like all the moves the Suns have made this offseason. Too bad Eric Gordon's contract was matched by the Hornets, he would have been great in Phoenix. I think Michael Beasley will put up All Star #'s next season. He's always been a beast just never really found the right team. Goran Dragic has a lot of potential as well.
    yup me too, they have a nice little squad with potential. Eric Gordon would of been real nice for them but at least they were able to keep shannon brown he's still a nice fit with that team. They probably wont make the playoff's but their moving in the right direction and adding solid pieces

it's a nice young core to build up on

Marshall
    Dragic
    Wesley Johnson
    Beasley
    Morris

They also have solid vets in

Scola
    Gortat
    Telfair
    Brown
    Dudley
    Frye
    Oneal

It's a pretty stacked team actually, and it looks like they are trying to follow the Denver model collecting alot of good players instead of chasing the stars.

Chicago Bulls Rumors
    ‏@chicagobullsbot
    New York Knicks seem favorites to land Kenyon Martin due to Melo/JR Smith past history and the Knicks likely to give him the most minutes

^^^ Nothing to get excited over just trying to keep it positive don't get your hopes up just yet

Chicago Bulls Rumors
    ‏@chicagobullsbot
    New York Knicks seem favorites to land Kenyon Martin due to Melo/JR Smith past history and the Knicks likely to give him the most minutes

^^^ Nothing to get excited over just trying to keep it positive don't get your hopes up just yet
    Damn if we land him

Wow we have basically switched teams with the Nuggets from a few years ago

Jr Smith
    Camby
    Melo
    Kmart?

And we had Billups a year ago at this time. The biggest differences between that team and our team now is that we also have Chandler and Stat. If u added them to the Nuggets team from 4 years ago, would they have had enough to get by the Spurs/Lakers? Maybe, while Camby is one of the best help defender to ever play the game, Chandler is easily a better man to man defender. We still gotta see which Stat shows up this year too

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

How would you guys feel about Ben Wallace? I'm at a stand still whereas I wouldn't be for it or against it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk