Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 81832333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 705

Thread: Official Free Agency Thread

  1. #556
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by NYk_Reloaded718
    Max Luckan ‏@MaxLuckan
    Kenyon Martin will decide between the Knicks and the Lakers, league source said.

    OH SH!T























    If this PU$$Y picks the Lakers,I will forever think of him as a STRAIGHT B!TCH

  2. #557
    BALL DON'T LIE MeloforMayor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    1,767
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by NYk_Reloaded718
    Max Luckan ‏@MaxLuckan
    Kenyon Martin will decide between the Knicks and the Lakers, league source said.

    I have a strong feeling he picks the Knicks. We got a **** ton of his former teammates in here. lol

  3. #558
    Member bluechox2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    he will choose lakers, doesnt have to lift a finger to win that ring next season..

    if he chooses knicks, that a huge mountain to climb to actually win

  4. #559
    Member 21 Shump Street's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    402
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    I guess he is another valuable piece off the bench that will help make us one of the best defensive teams, but im kind of concerned how much effort he will give based on his willingness to hold out for more than the Vet's min. Seems like he is thinking 'well sh!t, might as well just go there then' when it comes to us.

    Wish more of our players had Brewer's attitude, he has blown me away and got me real excited for the upcoming season.

    I hope this means Jr Smith's brother is cut and not Chris Copeland. He could be a good 3rd string SF.

  5. #560
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    I think we're ok either way, Kurt Thomas can still ball. I believe his value even at this point is overlooked by some

  6. #561
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Carlos Delfino and the Rockets have agreed upon a one-year deal.

    Delfino participated in the Olympics with Argentina and most recently played for the Bucks.

    Via Jonathan Feigen/Houston Chronicle (via Twitter)

  7. #562
    Member WeReady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    265
    Rep Power
    3

    Default Question

    I didn't know where to put this or where appropriate but i just read that andrew bynum is getting knee survey from germany the same the kobe got is this guy going to walk much less play in a couple years? For 25 26 this guy is brittle as hell

  8. #563
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by WeReady
    I didn't know where to put this or where appropriate but i just read that andrew bynum is getting knee survey from germany the same the kobe got is this guy going to walk much less play in a couple years? For 25 26 this guy is brittle as hell
    It's just a procedure to add plasma into his knee. ARod and Grant Hill had the same thing done too. But definitely the guy has a checkered past health wise. I think his ego is a bit more brittle than his health.

  9. #564
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    The Phoenix Suns have signed Jermaine O’Neal.

    “We are pleased that Jermaine will continue his successful NBA career in Phoenix,” said Suns President of Basketball Operations Lon Babby. “We look forward to his contributions not only on the floor but as a veteran leader on our team.”

    O’Neal, a 6-11, 255-pound center, is a 16-year NBA veteran who owns career averages of 13.7 points, 7.4 rebounds and 1.87 blocks in 912 games (680 starts) with the Portland Trail Blazers (1996-00), Indiana Pacers (2000-08), Toronto Raptors (2008-09), Miami Heat (2009-10) and Boston Celtics (2010-12).

    Via RealGM Staff Report

  10. #565
    Veteran AmareForPresident's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Queens,NY
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by NYk_Reloaded718
    The Phoenix Suns have signed Jermaine O’Neal.

    “We are pleased that Jermaine will continue his successful NBA career in Phoenix,” said Suns President of Basketball Operations Lon Babby. “We look forward to his contributions not only on the floor but as a veteran leader on our team.”

    O’Neal, a 6-11, 255-pound center, is a 16-year NBA veteran who owns career averages of 13.7 points, 7.4 rebounds and 1.87 blocks in 912 games (680 starts) with the Portland Trail Blazers (1996-00), Indiana Pacers (2000-08), Toronto Raptors (2008-09), Miami Heat (2009-10) and Boston Celtics (2010-12).

    Via RealGM Staff Report
    I like all the moves the Suns have made this offseason. Too bad Eric Gordon's contract was matched by the Hornets, he would have been great in Phoenix. I think Michael Beasley will put up All Star #'s next season. He's always been a beast just never really found the right team. Goran Dragic has a lot of potential as well.

  11. #566
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by AmareForPresident
    I like all the moves the Suns have made this offseason. Too bad Eric Gordon's contract was matched by the Hornets, he would have been great in Phoenix. I think Michael Beasley will put up All Star #'s next season. He's always been a beast just never really found the right team. Goran Dragic has a lot of potential as well.
    yup me too, they have a nice little squad with potential. Eric Gordon would of been real nice for them but at least they were able to keep shannon brown he's still a nice fit with that team. They probably wont make the playoff's but their moving in the right direction and adding solid pieces

    it's a nice young core to build up on

    Marshall
    Dragic
    Wesley Johnson
    Beasley
    Morris

    They also have solid vets in

    Scola
    Gortat
    Telfair
    Brown
    Dudley
    Frye
    Oneal

    It's a pretty stacked team actually, and it looks like they are trying to follow the Denver model collecting alot of good players instead of chasing the stars.

  12. #567
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Chicago Bulls Rumors
    ‏@chicagobullsbot
    New York Knicks seem favorites to land Kenyon Martin due to Melo/JR Smith past history and the Knicks likely to give him the most minutes

    ^^^ Nothing to get excited over just trying to keep it positive don't get your hopes up just yet

  13. #568
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by NYk_Reloaded718
    Chicago Bulls Rumors
    ‏@chicagobullsbot
    New York Knicks seem favorites to land Kenyon Martin due to Melo/JR Smith past history and the Knicks likely to give him the most minutes

    ^^^ Nothing to get excited over just trying to keep it positive don't get your hopes up just yet
    Damn if we land him

  14. #569
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Wow we have basically switched teams with the Nuggets from a few years ago

    Jr Smith
    Camby
    Melo
    Kmart?

    And we had Billups a year ago at this time. The biggest differences between that team and our team now is that we also have Chandler and Stat. If u added them to the Nuggets team from 4 years ago, would they have had enough to get by the Spurs/Lakers? Maybe, while Camby is one of the best help defender to ever play the game, Chandler is easily a better man to man defender. We still gotta see which Stat shows up this year too

  15. #570
    Member JaYnYcE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    305
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    How would you guys feel about Ben Wallace? I'm at a stand still whereas I wouldn't be for it or against it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. The Official Chris Paul to the Knicks Thread
    By Toons in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Jul 24, 2010, 14:36
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: Mar 16, 2010, 09:49
  3. The Official...Official Thread
    By TR1LL10N in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Feb 18, 2010, 12:51
  4. The Official EURO 2008 thread
    By rady in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: Jul 14, 2008, 22:08
  5. free agency
    By Knicker Bocker in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: Apr 06, 2005, 21:30

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •