Official Free Agency Thread

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
i heard allen was takin around half of what was offered elsewhere by miami. classic "if you cant beat em, join em" case. he knows bostons 3 centerpieces are too old and slow for miami (yet ironically they shouldve taken out miami based off last series)

i think camby wanted some money, but i still feel he has a strong connection with the knicks. you can tell in his interviews when he talks about the nostalgic part of it, he smiles

If Bosh didn't go down Miami doesn't go to six games with anyone last season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
He shot 23.8% from 3 last year. He's a terrible 3 point shooter.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
IanBegley
Lou Amundson's agent says he's had an ongoing dialogue w/the #Knicks about Lou landing in NY. Of note: NY can only offer veteran's minimum.

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
I dont know much about Lou, is he better than Birdman?

Amundson, who made $2.7 million last season, is looking for another salary in the ballpark of $3 million. The Knicks, under their current roster, would not be able to afford him. He averages over 10 rebounds per 36 minutes, so the team that does pick him up will get a cost-effective upgrade to their rebounding.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Amundson, who made $2.7 million last season, is looking for another salary in the ballpark of $3 million. The Knicks, under their current roster, would not be able to afford him. He averages over 10 rebounds per 36 minutes, so the team that does pick him up will get a cost-effective upgrade to their rebounding.
Alright then lol,

give us Birdman already

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
Alright then lol,

give us Birdman already

I wouldn't mind Amundson after seeing that stat. With a guy like him, Tyson and Camby, there is no reason why we won't lead the league in rebounds next year. I doubt he comes for the vet min, but it would be a treat since KMart wants more dough.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I dont know much about Lou, is he better than Birdman?
Lou Amundson and Birdman are damn near the same players, both Will bring energy off the bench, both hustle and rebound and neither are offensive minded players (minus the little dunks they'll receive under the rim here and there)

but the only noticeable differences is

Birdman = 6'10 / Amundson = 6'9 and Birdman is the better shot blocker between the 2

Amundson= to me has the better ability to defend Power Forwards.

But thats about it both are the same, you cant go wrong with either one

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Wow.. atlantic division will be the toughest in the league if 6ers get Bynum. They can easily replace Iguodala with Young at the SF position. We've got our work cut out for us boys. I hope this deal happens just so that Howard to BK gets trashed.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I bet the Lakers wish they'd have kept Odom.
Nash
Kobe
Artest
Odom
Howard
is alot better than
Nash
Kobe
Artest
Antwan Jameson
Howard

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
Wow.. atlantic division will be the toughest in the league if 6ers get Bynum. They can easily replace Iguodala with Young at the SF position. We've got our work cut out for us boys. I hope this deal happens just so that Howard to BK gets trashed.

On paper right now can you name a tougher division than ours with four potential playoff teams? That's half of the playoff spots available.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
The Magic would get Gasol+Affolo+1st nder for the best C in the league.

A steal for sure.. why do the lakers always seem to get the better end of deals? Consistently.

That Gasol for scraps trade
Nash for some draft picks (which will probably 2nd round)
Fisher for Sessions
And now
, potentially, this??

:barf:

Last edited: