Thread: Is this realistic?

Hybrid View

Question Mark Is this realistic?

I know people are annoyed by trade scenarios but I believe this one is realistic and something like this might happen.
    So I am looking at 3 teams that all want to make big moves...Lakers, Rockets, and Magic.

These teams can do a 3 way trade that I believe can work for all sides.

Check this out...the salaries match, every team gets what they want.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Magic get: Bynum and Kyle Lowry

Lakers get: Howard and Scola

Rockets get: Pau Gasol

Rookies and draft picks can also apply to sweeten the pot.

Magic might lose Jameer Nelson who opted out as a FA and need a PG instead of Duhon/ Lowry will be a starter on a team with Bynum. They would most likely take back Bynum for Howard.

Lakers need to make a move and get rid of Gasol. They would get back Dwight and fill the whole at PF for Scola who is a crafty power forward.

Rockets get rid of Lowry who wants out and get a better PF in Pau Gasol. The Rockets would be a good team with Dragic, Gasol, and the other players on their roster and they wouldn't mind Gasol's salary because they want to make the playoffs at any cost.

Realistic?

Good move, but word around the camp fire is that Houston has given up on trying to get Gasol!

Plus I know the Lakers are leary of a move where they lose both Gasol and Bynum, although I love your idea of them getting Scola

Truth be told if I was a fan of any of these teams I woul do this deal though

Originally Posted by New New York
    Good move, but word around the camp fire is that Houston has given up on trying to get Gasol!

Plus I know the Lakers are leary of a move where they lose both Gasol and Bynum, although I love your idea of them getting Scola

Truth be told if I was a fan of any of these teams I woul do this deal though
    Thanks and I proposed this because every player I mentioned has been involved in trade talks for over a year.

Rockets almost got Gasol in the CHris Paul to Lakers trade that never happened, but they want to get rid of Lowry and have been shopping Scola.

And Lakers can say it all the want about not losing both Gasol and Bynum, they would take Howard and Scola if it meant getting Howard and getting rid of Gasols contract.

Magic i believe would make this move....all depends on what Dwight would want. I am sure if he knows he cant go to Brooklyn he would go to LA with Kobe

Throw in like a future first rounder or 2 for the rockets and i can see that definitely working