A start to a promising season....

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer

Well here are my thoughts, it's a bit long, sorry about that....

Well it's time for the 04-05 regular season. The Knicks are considered the favorite to win the weak Atlantic divison. Does anyone have any thoughts? I believe that Houston's health towards the end of the season and playoffs will be crucial; as well as Ariza & the Forwards, Baker, Sweetney & Nazr's, devolpment. Stephon Marbury & Jamal Crawford are to me guarenteed to be ready come playoff time. (Although Crawford's shot selection isn't that great, it will get better in time, remeber he played with the losing Bulls so he could take shots however he wanted then) I have alot of faith in Trevor Ariza. I believe with a descent jumper could become a great threat along with Tim Thomas at the smal forward. Tim can be his usual streaky self because there are so many other scorers now that can cover for him. I think that the Knicks are considered the underdogs when it comes to going all the way NBA Finals, but I always liked the underdogs (the 1999 Knick Team) and believe they can go all the way with some Knick-magic and hard work. Also I would like Ariza to make his way to the NBA dunk contest. Anyone have any interesting comments to that? I think it's possible, with some work, he could be facing off vs. LeBron come All-Star game in Denver. Also I really think Isiah MAY have a trade up his sleeve before that trade deadline, it's a matter of if he can pull it off. And I am not referring to any rumors, Isiah will shock and amaze. Also the Phil Jackson rumor is of no importance to me now because Lenny is fine and is still the current head coach as of now, now being the key word there. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Another thing, I have something to say to the hopefull Spree fans who think he could still become a Knick again. The NEW YORK KNICKS SPREWELL OF THEN IS GONE, NOW FORGET HIM! He insulted his old teammates therefore, he is clearly no longer the Spreewell of old. I am upset he got traded as the next guy, but it was for the better (I liked VanHorn, o well... Tim Thoms is a part of the team now and spree isn't!) I am also dissapointed seeing the Nets die like they did. I honestly wanted to see them go down by the hands of the Knicks in the playoffs this year, but I guess they end this way.

~This year is guarenteed to have some razzle and dazzle in the Garden and some exciting moments.

:hoops:

Just looking for some thoughts on anything I mentioned....

Sry it's a alot to read I know....

The Knicks will show up all the doubters this year and go farther than anyone imagined, they'll take everyone down!

knicks3.jpg