Grant hill to knicks again?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i wouldnt, he's played us twice already just to get his salary bumped and would probably do it again. Great veteran and can really help and mentor the young cats, but i dont want him here simply cause he's played us( showing no real interest ) and we wont have major minutes to provide. Plus i dont see how we can afford it

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
VET MIN or GTFO, the only way Grant hill becomes a Knick is if we land Nash. We been trying to get Grant hill for like 2 or 3 years now give it up already.

It's funny how Raptors are targeting Hill to though :lol: desperate bastards going hard for Nash.

Last edited:

iSaYughh

Starter
i wouldnt, he's played us twice already just to get his salary bumped and would probably do it again. Great veteran and can really help and mentor the young cats, but i dont want him here simply cause he's played us( showing no real interest ) and we wont have major minutes to provide. Plus i dont see how we can afford it

Don't give him the respect.

Respect is something we need to start getting -- not just from on court play, but front offices and league view us as a franchise.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
VET MIN or GTFO, the only way Grant hill becomes a Knick is if we land Nash. We been trying to get Grant hill for like 2 or 3 years now give it up already.

It's funny how Raptors are targeting Hill to though :lol: desperate bastards going hard for Nash.

I would like to echo these sentiments.

Pricey

Rotation player
Being a Dukie i would love to see him as a Knick but i agree with the other posters in here

orangeblobman

Rotation player

Don't give him the respect.

Respect is something we need to start getting -- not just from on court play, but front offices and league view us as a franchise.

LoL Whut?!

People don't just give respect to turds on the side of the road, man.

Kiyaman

Legend
The only reason a retired Grant Hill would be great on the Knicks roster is to keep BIG-EGO Stat & Melo in their eFFing place.
Thats about the only thing Grant Hill is good for...

mafra

Legend
3rd time's a charm?

I think if NASH agrees to our sign-&-trade deal, the Grant Hill will follow for the vet min. We'll then give the MLE to a Randy Foye or JR Smith, and move to bring in a backup C.

Nash
Hill
Carmelo
Stoudemire
Chandler

Foye or Smith the 6th man. Lin, & eventually Shumpert will roundout the guard roation. Toss in Novak, Joorts, and a Jeffries (or other backup C) plus another body. That'll be the 12-man team come playoffs.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I was thinking Nash + Hill + OJ Mayo, with Mayo as the starting 2 and Hill as the 6th man, but that's an interesting proposition

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I was thinking Nash + Hill + OJ Mayo, with Mayo as the starting 2 and Hill as the 6th man, but that's an interesting proposition
I truly don't see Mayo taking a 3mill MLE, he can get much more elsewhere.

I would love him here if he were to take it though.

KingCharles34

All Star
F*ck no i hope the knicks release a statement that they're not interested in this bum
scusthov.gif