Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Laundry Fields Agrees to Raptors deal..

A lot of posters have been saying how Landry Fields was a 2-3 million dollar guy.
    Once Landry ends up Toronto, he's gonna blow up. It ain't easy to shine when there are so many stars and options on a team. I can see why Toronto wants a guy like Fields on their team. Its the style of basketball they have committed to play. I also feel the Knicks should have quickly offered Fields a decent contract before it got to this. Dolan shouldn't have disrespected his young players by trying to go get an old Nash. He should have just quickly resigned his young players and put money into giving them an awesome summer and training. Knicks had the right pieces and just got greedy. To even expose the fact that the Knicks were willing to trade Shumpert to get Nash is ridiculous. It just shows lack of confidence in their own players and no respect for them. IT was a jackass move that will only serve the Knicks players to disrespect the franchise more.

Originally Posted by NyCzero
    A lot of posters have been saying how Landry Fields was a 2-3 million dollar guy.
    Once Landry ends up Toronto, he's gonna blow up. It ain't easy to shine when there are so many **** for brains bums and little boys on the team.
    I fixed that for you!

But I agree that Landry is going to be a very good player and I don't doubt he will be worth every penny of that final-year salary. He's just a sound baller and he's a great teammate.

Originally Posted by orangeblobman
    I fixed that for you!

But I agree that Landry is going to be a very good player and I don't doubt he will be worth every penny of that final-year salary. He's just a sound baller and he's a great teammate.
    LOL.

Originally Posted by InGodsHands
    couldnt have said it better myself

Nuggets despite injuries and trades still finished season as 6th seed in MUCH tougher western conference and pushed Lakers to a 7 game series. Team basketball ----> ISO Melo.
    WE LOST TO THE HEAT. I REPEAT WE LOST TO THE HEAT AKA 2012 NBA CHAMPIONS. Jesus christ you guys are numbskulls. The Pistons and the Nets back in the day who were all championship contenders in the Eastern Conference do not compare to the 2012 Miami Heat who are arguably the best put together team since 80s Lakers/Celtics.

Oh btw, those Lakers you're saying that went to 7 games? In the next round, they got taken out by the Thunder 4-1 and that 1 game they won was by a mere 3 points.

Stop with the trade melo bs like it's his fault that a dog turd would be a better owner than Dolan.

Oh yea, Kiyaman, your statement about the Knicks being a first round playoff contender before the Melo trade makes absolutely no sense.
    You can't tell who's gonna be a playoff contender mid season.

Veteran

Originally Posted by orangeblobman
    I fixed that for you!

Its hard to find HUNGRY players like Landry Fields

Veteran

Originally Posted by NYNYK
    WE LOST TO THE HEAT. I REPEAT WE LOST TO THE HEAT AKA 2012 NBA CHAMPIONS. Jesus christ you guys are numbskulls. The Pistons and the Nets back in the day who were all championship contenders in the Eastern Conference do not compare to the 2012 Miami Heat who are arguably the best put together team since 80s Lakers/Celtics.

Oh btw, those Lakers you're saying that went to 7 games? In the next round, they got taken out by the Thunder 4-1 and that 1 game they won was by a mere 3 points.

Stop with the trade melo bs like it's his fault that a dog turd would be a better owner than Dolan.

Oh yea, Kiyaman, your statement about the Knicks being a first round playoff contender before the Melo trade makes absolutely no sense.

I dont know what u been watching but the Nets Kidd, Kittles, and Kenyon Martin under coach Byron Scott wouldve beat the Miami Heat in a series, and so would the Championship Detroit Pistons team that coach Rick Carlyle put together from scratch.

If u dont know that Melo = Marbury then u better ask somebody.

The 2010-11 Knicks were a playoff team, on February 1st when clueless coach Damntoni added Mozgov in the rotation to give Turiaf & Amare in the frontcourt the Knicks were looking like a 2nd round playoff team.

Originally Posted by NYNYK

It boggles my mind to hear some Knick fans complain about losing to the eventual champs when they were fully healthy & we were missing Lin, Shump, Stoudemire & Jeffries for most of those games. So Melo gets killed for not being able to carry the team on his shoulders against the big 3 in Miami. Wow. Just wow.