Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 125

Thread: 2012-2013 Official Knicks Roster

  1. #46
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Lin/Kidd
    JR/?? *Iman Shumpert James White
    Melo/Novak
    STAT/?? *Jeffries?
    Tyson/Camby

  2. #47
    Scoring Champ CA7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,869
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Deshawn Stevenson/Raja Bell- adding one of them would be great

    Jared Jeffries or a Markieff Morris type 4 would be nice also

  3. #48
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by CA7
    Deshawn Stevenson/Raja Bell- adding one of them would be great

    Jared Jeffries or a Markieff Morris type 4 would be nice also
    Stevenson is a Hawk

    and Raja...well...
    guard Raja Bell wants to explore the possibility of signing with his hometown Miami Heat, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

  4. #49
    Scoring Champ CA7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,869
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    Stevenson is a Hawk

    and Raja...well...
    Stevenson might get bought out and Bell has not spot in Miami

    I think he chooses between us and the Lakers

  5. #50
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by CA7
    Stevenson might get bought out and Bell has not spot in Miami

    I think he chooses between us and the Lakers
    Well for lets says no Stevenson or Bell.

    Who's left? lol

  6. #51
    Scoring Champ CA7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,869
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    Well for lets says no Stevenson or Bell.

    Who's left? lol
    Pietrus
    Barnes
    Lee
    Azubuike
    Shannon Brown
    Delfino

  7. #52
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I believe Pietrus is too expensive

    I'd be cool with Shannon Brown

  8. #53
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    I believe Pietrus is too expensive

    I'd be cool with Shannon Brown
    We can still use Dan Gadzuric in a sign and trade

    He was never included in the Camby deal

  9. #54
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,795
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    We need another scorer off the bench. Ideally that was JR's role, but if JR is going to start for us...

  10. #55
    Member deamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Poland, Warsaw
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Prefer Stevenson over Bell (his defense isn't good lately).
    Stevenson could be starter at SG. He's Hawk now, but let's wait to see if there is any chance to get him.

  11. #56
    Veteran Wargames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,202
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    the smart move the knicks would do now is wait there are enough decent SG's without teams that at least 1 or 2 will fall through and have to consider a 1 year vet minimum deal.

    At that point the knicks would be one of the best places to play since the SG rotation is open minus shump (who even when he returns will only play limited minutes) and the playing time would help them get a better offer. Thats when the knicks will fill the roster up.

    Though who knows they still can offer a player around 2 million in a gadzuric S&T. Maybe Grunwald see's an opportunity and goes for it.

  12. #57
    Member gmf1369's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Knicks need another SG; how bout Marco Belinelli?

    Belinelli a 3 pt Specialist would give us another dimension along with Steve Novak... Spread out the court for isolation plays to Melo, & JR open lanes for Stat & Lin...

    Marco is definitely NOT like Novak but he is also a better all around player then Steve... With Shumpert out for some time JR needs that rotation player off the bench that can be a threat...

    When Shump comes back, Belinelli will become a situational player off the bench but the way this team is built there will be many situations...

  13. #58
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,271
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I don't know how much he wants, or if he's still available, but I think Lou Williams (philly) as a back up SG will be a good fit...if the money's right.

  14. #59
    Superstar YuvalNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    715
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Michael Redd

    backup SG @ vet min.. ?

    Lin/Kidd
    J.R./(Shump)
    Melo/Novak/White
    STAT/Jeffries
    Tyson/Camby

  15. #60
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by gmf1369
    Knicks need another SG; how bout Marco Belinelli?

    Belinelli a 3 pt Specialist would give us another dimension along with Steve Novak... Spread out the court for isolation plays to Melo, & JR open lanes for Stat & Lin...

    Marco is definitely NOT like Novak but he is also a better all around player then Steve... With Shumpert out for some time JR needs that rotation player off the bench that can be a threat...

    When Shump comes back, Belinelli will become a situational player off the bench but the way this team is built there will be many situations...
    would love Belinelli as our starting 2G. His defense though, kind of sucks lol

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 255
    Last Post: Dec 16, 2010, 20:45
  2. Knicks Nightmare
    By Starks_boy in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Aug 17, 2009, 09:03
  3. Cavs @ Knicks 11/25 7:30 PM ET
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: Nov 26, 2008, 21:10
  4. Lampe signs with NY Knicks
    By KnickFan2080 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jan 28, 2008, 00:17
  5. At What Point Will You Say The Knicks Are Better Without Steph?
    By Eddy Currys House Special in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: Jan 21, 2008, 17:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •