Deron Williams agrees to five year 98 million dollar deal $

welcometonycity

Rotation player
with The Brooklyn Nets. 25 million more then he would of got with the Mavs. Where do they go from here? Its going to be a good battle for the bridge.:gony:

CA7

Scoring Champ
with The Brooklyn Nets. 25 million more then he would of got with the Mavs. Where do they go from here? Its going to be a good battle for the bridge.:gony:

I wouldn't have it any other way, I love competition that way if we do get to the promise land our players would have worked so hard for that **** and it would mean so much more

Look at the Heat they were handed an NBA Championship and look they dont even talk about it anymore when we get ours the talk wont stop because we gotta earn it

Paul1355

All Star

Im praying they don't get Dwight...Nets offering sign and trade with lopez and humphries, trading Marhson Brooks and 3 1st round picks....however a deal with Atlanta or LA is better than this deal

I really believe Dwight is going to be a Laker and Bynum a Magic.

D Will made the smart move, so much hype and excitement is happening right now in Brooklyn, how can he spend a miserable year in NJ to not see it all pay off in BK?

The Nets are a playoff team now with a decent bench with Brooks as the sixth man.

Knicks are still better, all depends on if Lin and Kidd can make the team gel and have a fluid offense.

Forrest17

Rotation player
The Mavericks are so screwed.

So much for that Gamble they took but it totally burned them. Oh well Cuban, thanks for Tyson!...