Page 1 of 12 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 166

Thread: Steve Nash

  1. #1
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,483
    Rep Power
    27

    Rumor Steve Nash

    Sorry, I didn't know where to post this, and since we have a Jason Kidd only thread I thought we'd concentrate all Nashness herein.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    Steve Nash, meanwhile, and the Knicks are working with the Suns to complete a sign-and-trade deal that would bring Nash to New York. Indications are the Knicks are his top choice, but because a trade is complicated (and there is great hesitation to give up Iman Shumpert), the Raptors are in play. A lot of effort has been made, however, to get this done.


    Conspirators Unite:

    Considering that the Knicks have shown interest in Sonny Weems, the Raptors are very interested in Lin and have signed Fields to an over-exorbitant contract........

    Is Grunwald in cohorts with the Raptors to avoid a sign and trade with Phoenix that'll bring us DeRozan, Weems and Nash?


    That's purely speculative, but the bolded quote from Hahn suggests that there has been some rendezvousing going on here, no?

    Are the Suns, on the other hand, making their play for Iman Shumpert in a 3 way trade consisting of a Nash - Lin swap from Toronto to obtain Shumpert?

    _____________________

    Either way, it does say that Nash wants NY.

    Now I'm getting anxious.

  2. #2
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Marc Berman ‏@NYPost_Berman
    #Knicks still working on sign and trade with Phoenix and Nash. Told nothing is done.
    I believe in the end we'll end up with Steve Nash.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,642
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    I believe in the end we'll end up with Steve Nash.
    If we end up with Nash and lose Shump and Lin then I guess we have our team for the next 3 years......do or die...and then start over...

  4. #4
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    woah woah woah no one said we'd lose Shump or Lin.

    Knicks are doing EVERYTHING to keep Shump believe that, and Lin will be back guaranteed.

  5. #5
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,483
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by skisloper
    If we end up with Nash and lose Shump and Lin then I guess we have our team for the next 3 years......do or die...and then start over...
    Basically, yeah. At the end of that 3 years we have zero players under contract. Considering our draft picks are now a faded memory, perhaps Glen Grunwald is already planning ahead to 2015-2016 free agency as the next step after this team achieves all it can behind its core of Nash, Melo, Tyson and SHAT?

    Who knows!?

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    God, I really really hope we dont get rid of shumpert. Id love to have Nash on this squad, but not at that expense.

    Either way, I just want this Nash stuff to get figured out so grunwald can start shifting his attention elsewhere...Like whos playing the 2 again???

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    426
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Dolan does have money to burn. Go ahead and sign Nash. Match Houston's offer sheet for Lin. It's not my money anyway.

    Just for the sake of discussion, what could Suns possibly want from NYK to complete the trade?

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,642
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    woah woah woah no one said we'd lose Shump or Lin.

    Knicks are doing EVERYTHING to keep Shump believe that, and Lin will be back guaranteed.
    In order to get Nash Knicks need to do a sign and trade,,,,,,there is nobody else but Shumpert to give up....I dont want to lose shump either but if we keep Lin....
    Nash
    Lin
    Melo
    Stat
    TC

    what a strange mix of a starting 5.....We will either be great or complete crap....Nash is the PG to make it gel

  9. #9
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    im telling you, the Knicks have a good shot at not giving up Shumpert.

    Either Nash walks to Toronto for nothing or Knicks give them pieces calm down.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    426
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by skisloper
    In order to get Nash Knicks need to do a sign and trade,,,,,,there is nobody else but Shumpert to give up....I dont want to lose shump either but if we keep Lin....
    Nash
    Lin
    Melo
    Stat
    TC

    what a strange mix of a starting 5.....We will either be great or complete crap....Nash is the PG to make it gel
    So now we have three players who need the ball in hand to be effective. I don't think it will play out well.

    If Nash is coming, Lin is as good as gone.

  11. #11
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    The Craptors board on RealGm is hilarious, they care more about F*cking us over than they do about their own franchise and building a team it's pathetic

  12. #12
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Sorry, I didn't know where to post this, and since we have a Jason Kidd only thread I thought we'd concentrate all Nashness herein.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    Steve Nash, meanwhile, and the Knicks are working with the Suns to complete a sign-and-trade deal that would bring Nash to New York. Indications are the Knicks are his top choice, but because a trade is complicated (and there is great hesitation to give up Iman Shumpert), the Raptors are in play. A lot of effort has been made, however, to get this done.


    Conspirators Unite:

    Considering that the Knicks have shown interest in Sonny Weems, the Raptors are very interested in Lin and have signed Fields to an over-exorbitant contract........

    Is Grunwald in cohorts with the Raptors to avoid a sign and trade with Phoenix that'll bring us DeRozan, Weems and Nash?


    That's purely speculative, but the bolded quote from Hahn suggests that there has been some rendezvousing going on here, no?

    Are the Suns, on the other hand, making their play for Iman Shumpert in a 3 way trade consisting of a Nash - Lin swap from Toronto to obtain Shumpert?

    _____________________

    Either way, it does say that Nash wants NY.

    Now I'm getting anxious.
    We have to get this guy. Shumpert be damned.

    Crazy, you should've just put this in the thread i started a couple of days ago. This is the type of stuff tht needs to stop. Pretty soon there will be a third Nash thread and on it goes.

  13. #13
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Update. . .
    Marc Stein
    ‏@ESPNSteinLine

    Follow

    As @alanhahn notes, Knicks PREFER to chase Nash w/out Shumpert. Sources say they're trying to find third team to join proposal to avoid it

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,642
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    im telling you, the Knicks have a good shot at not giving up Shumpert.

    Either Nash walks to Toronto for nothing or Knicks give them pieces calm down.


    Your kidding right ???
    without the Suns getting Shump there is no reason to do this trade for them...
    we will get Nash at the expense of Shump...
    As much as I love shump, his Knee got injured twice in a season and he may not be back to form ever....

  15. #15
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,483
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by ronoranina
    We have to get this guy. Shumpert be damned.

    Crazy, you should've just put this in the thread i started a couple of days ago. This is the type of stuff tht needs to stop. Pretty soon there will be a third Nash thread and on it goes.
    Well, as I said, I didn't know where to put it. Story of my life.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 42
    Last Post: Jul 15, 2011, 17:25
  2. Nash signs extension with Suns
    By Madhatter9382 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Jul 21, 2009, 15:41
  3. Steve Nash: My Next Stop is NY
    By KBlack25 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Jun 12, 2009, 11:08
  4. Steve Nash, your 2010 starting PG?
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Nov 24, 2008, 20:17
  5. Is Steve Nash the Worst Defender in the NBA?
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NBA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 15, 2008, 15:52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •