Steve Nash

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
WOW so some scrub radio host says Nash to Lakers and its EVERYWHERE in seconds......

ITS A FRIGGEN RADIO HOST.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I hate our goone Knicks reporters.

Alan Hahn is ok but never closes anything with detail and Berman is just plain LOST.

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
Alan Hahn@alanhahn
Lakers were making strong play for Nash and had $8.9M exception for him. Would keep him close to PHX where his kids live. Plan B, Knicks?

Just came on espn....Nash to LA OFFICAL

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
NEW YORK JET FANS, WE HAVE BEEN NNAMDI ASOMUGHA PART 2'd

Steve Nash USED to get to Lakers.

WE ARE A BETTER TEAM WITHOUT HIM

LIN-KIDD-SHUMP

NEW YORK JET FANS, WE HAVE BEEN NNAMDI ASOMUGHA PART 2'd

Steve Nash USED to get to Lakers.

WE ARE A BETTER TEAM WITHOUT HIM

LIN-KIDD-SHUMP

Well nash is no nnamdi but im glad we didnt waste our cap space on him, we get kidd and i will be very pleased, this goes to show knicks management that you cant keep putting all your chips in one player, you have to plug in the holes to win.

I don't care where you stand on Shump vs Nash debate, we are now officially the grand fools of the 2012 offseason. We look like a team that can't even get the moves done that half the fanbase believes are stupid from the start. A repeat of the summer of Lebron anyone? Mother 'effer. We are too strong a fanbase to have to continually deal with this ****show.

Salvage something, Grunwald. Re-sign Lin or whatever at this point.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Lmao jet fans this is exactly nnamdi part 2

nash=nnamdi plays the hell out of us
leaves
then we run to cromartie
lin=cromartie

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
As much as I wanted Nash, we can compete without him.

Sign Jason Kidd for the Veteran's Minimum. Have Amar'e agree to blow him twice a week in the locker room if we need to. Whatever it takes, get this guy.

Next, we match whatever stupid offer Houston gives Jeremy Lin. Financially it works out cause he's going to sell a ton of jerseys if he ever plays a playoff game.

After that, we sign OJ Mayo to the MLE to be our starting shooting guard.

Lin/Kidd
Mayo/JR
Melo
Amar'e
Chandler

Book that ****.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
As much as I wanted Nash, we can compete without him.

Sign Jason Kidd for the Veteran's Minimum. Have Amar'e agree to blow him twice a week in the locker room if we need to. Whatever it takes, get this guy.

Next, we match whatever stupid offer Houston gives Jeremy Lin. Financially it works out cause he's going to sell a ton of jerseys if he ever plays a playoff game.

After that, we sign OJ Mayo to the MLE to be our starting shooting guard.

Lin/Kidd
Mayo/JR
Melo
Amar'e
Chandler

Book that ****.
Id rather get Camby and sign some else