Plea to the Knicks

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
SIGN LIN AND KIDD

You've wasted enough time jerkin off with Steve Retirementhome

You can get Kidd with Vet min with some sweet talking, its been reported.

sign Novak and JR

sign Camby and a 2 guard....

JUST GET OFF YOUR ASS, WE JUST GOT PLAYED

FrazierVocab

Benchwarmer
If we don't match Houstons backloaded offer for Lin any chance on maybe going for Lowry? Kid can ball and Toronto is after him...Two good reasons right there.

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
Exactly we dont need knee jerk reactions here just need to start taking the steps to completeing our roster.

Paul1355

All Star
If we don't match Houstons backloaded offer for Lin any chance on maybe going for Lowry? Kid can ball and Toronto is after him...Two good reasons right there.

Lowry is not a free agent and we don't need to trade Shump for Lowry!

Let's just match the offer....if Lin winds up being what we all assume he will be then 12 mil a year will be what he is worth 3 or 4 years from now anyway.

Plus matching the poison pill contract will give us more reason to shed cap space, which means getting rid of Amare in a few years.

FrazierVocab

Benchwarmer
Lowry is not a free agent and we don't need to trade Shump for Lowry!

Let's just match the offer....if Lin winds up being what we all assume he will be then 12 mil a year will be what he is worth 3 or 4 years from now anyway.

Plus matching the poison pill contract will give us more reason to shed cap space, which means getting rid of Amare in a few years.

I thought they wouldn't be able to because it was backloaded.

STAT1

Starter
I know we'd have to trade for him. He said he doesn't feel that he and McHale can coexist. Plus there giving Lin a 4 year/30 million dollar contract they must see him as there starting PG.

What do you plan on offering up to get Lowry if Lin ends up signing with that same team?

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
1. - We will match what ever Houston is offering to LIN, so forget about Lowry.

2- Sign Jason kidd Asap before Dallas snatches him back up. Nash+stat reunion would of been ideal, but oh well move on Kidd is the better defender and can rebound.

3- :flippa: Nash

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★

2- Sign Jason kidd Asap before Dallas snatches him back up. Nash+stat reunion would of been ideal, but oh well move on Kidd is the better defender and can rebound.

exactly,
EFF him

Jason Kidd is extremely below steve nash level at this point in their careers but Jason kidd still gives us the leadership that i think Lin needs.

Jason kidd has never been a good scorer or an efficient one but he is one of the greatest both way players in NBA history. Lin is more of a scoring PG with defensive issues and turnover problems and that is something jason kidd never was bad at.We land J kidd and we have someone to keep lin in check whenever he gets to wild and someone who can understand every single thing that lin isnt doing right and can work with him to improve those issues.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Well no offense to Nash but Kidd had what it takes to lead his teams to the NBA Finals twice, and win once. Granted he had Dirk but dont insult me by saying it was ALL Dirk

FrazierVocab

Benchwarmer

I find it crazy that were going to give them Shump when LA got him for a few lousy draft picks that are likely to be real low.

Well no offense to Nash but Kidd had what it takes to lead his teams to the NBA Finals twice, and win once. Granted he had Dirk but dont insult me by saying it was ALL Dirk

Dont dog Nash now, he is a great player that you cannot blame for taking his teams further, he had a coach (MDA) that could care 2 sh*ts about them playing defense. I promise if the suns wouldve atleast had George Karl they wouldve won the chip in 05.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Dont dog Nash now, he is a great player that you cannot blame for taking his teams further, he had a coach (MDA) that could care 2 sh*ts about them playing defense. I promise if the suns wouldve atleast had George Karl they wouldve won the chip in 05.
I'd be lieing if I said I cared about Nash anymore

elcol

Rotation player
Where are you guys getting your information from?

Houston has not offered Lin anything yet so where are you pulling these numbers from out of your asses?

Now that Steve Nash is not going to the Knicks and threatening the starting job, Lin will be more likely inclined to stay here.

OT: Yes lets sign kidd, he can mentor Lin, play backup PG and also play some minutes at the 2

FrazierVocab

Benchwarmer
Where are you guys getting your information from?

Houston has not offered Lin anything yet so where are you pulling these numbers from out of your asses?

Now that Steve Nash is not going to the Knicks and threatening the starting job, Lin will be more likely inclined to stay here.

OT: Yes lets sign kidd, he can mentor Lin, play backup PG and also play some minutes at the 2

Nah from Marc Berman.