Steve Nash is a Fraud

Didn't want Ny used us and Tor. to drive up the market price:alert:

Thinks LA is a better Contender than us but they would have to get past OKC and the Spurs us only the Heat

Said he wouldn't go to a rival contender "I'm oldschool":barf:

Flirted with the Knicks on twitter numerous times even met Clyde the Gawd

Throw Steve Nash in the bushes He's done over here you hurd

Shoulda took One hand Gq man with him

:tupacspit:

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Steve Can't guard his shadow Nash. So happy the Lakers saved us from ourselves. We need to focus on getting younger and more athletic to stop MIA.

Lakers are dumb too good luck guarding Westbrook and CP3 with old man time at the 1. :gony:

mafra

Legend
How dare the man want to be close to his children. What's he thinking. Who cares if he's divorced, he should play basketball on the opposite coast... never see his kids... b/c we NYK fans want him too.

My beef is: PHO wanted us to give them I-Shump, but they turn around & settle for 4 draft picks (both 1st rounders will be in the late 20s anyway).

Just shows you every team knows Dolan is a horrible negotiator. They expect him to pay 1.35 on the dollar.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
nash1.jpg

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
^ hahahah crazy8

all i have to say on this is thank god shumperts still a knick! he reps our future of the organization and were keeping a homegrown talent for once

tkrieger

Benchwarmer
I'll say it yet again.......

Nash plays too passive without the ball on offense, and needs shot-blockers behind him on defense........ Nash had decent defensive help during his time in Phx. (Shawn Marion, Boris Diaw, Grant Hill; team fifth in NBA last season in blocked shots; Stoudemire was a far better defender in his earlier years), if the Lakers don't provide comparable help, the team's defense will be Swiss Cheese...........

The passive play away from the ball and poor defense is why Steve Nash has never won a title...... And I'm afraid just teaming him up with Kobe won't change that. The primary reason why I think he was overrated, and never true MVP caliber.

iSaYughh

Starter
Nash plays too passive without the ball on offense, and needs shot-blockers behind him on defense........ Nash had decent defensive help during his time in Phx. (Shawn Marion, Boris Diaw, Grant Hill; team fifth in NBA last season in blocked shots; Stoudemire was a far better defender in his earlier years), if the Lakers don't provide comparable help, the team's defense will be Swiss Cheese...........

The passive play away from the ball and poor defense is why Steve Nash has never won a title...... And I'm afraid just teaming him up with Kobe won't change that. The primary reason why I think he was overrated, and never true MVP caliber.

Wat?

How does Nash play passively without the ball? Wtf. The reason he has/had the ball so much is because he's possibly been the best shooter in the NBA, best decision maker in the NBA, and best pure point in the NBA.

So there's that, which is also why he isn't overrated (though I agree 2x he won the MVP it was bull****, but had nothing to do with him not being the best PG in the game).

He's not a good defensive player, nothing to do with him being passive....he's one of the most dynamic players in the NBA.

Paul1355

All Star
he might have used us as leverage but he gave us his ear and a sit down so at least he did that...

he wanted to be close to his kids yet i dont understand why he would say earlier that he was old school and would feel wierd wearing a lakers jersey....anyways I would be happy with Lin and Kidd