Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 87

Thread: Shawne Williams vs. Novak

  1. #31
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Does anyone use logic anymore?

  2. #32
    Quiet Storm New New York's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Does anyone use logic anymore?
    I guess just you Metro! LOL

    Look, you are getting way too worked up over this, all The Knicks are doing is working players out, they have not signed anyone yet, so chill!!!

    The Spurs signed T Mac and what the hell had he done recently?

    What's illogical is to simply say "a player is a scrub and he is not worth looking at" that's simply stupid when you have limited resources to sign players, you gotta work every possible angle and hope to get lucky!

    The Heat will work out players you call "scrubs" as will the rest of the league luxury tax paying teams...why, because they are over the cap and are trying to land a rotation player on the cheap

    Again its illogical to think we can't even work guys out.

    In all likelihood neither are Knicks but why the hell are you getting your panties all balled up over us even taking a look?

    Look when we first signed Shawne Williams posters were saying the same things you are right now, then it worked out!

    Not looking for another Lin situation, just a player who can contribute; you see things too black and white.

    No one -and I mean no one- on this site thought Pablo would do anything for us and look how that worked..


    if working out Williams and Douby was the sum of our Free Agent searches then I would be pissed; but this is just one more method to try to find players, just like Summer League players who will never play, (one more time) you have to bring them in to just see what they have to offer!

    Also...you did predict James White would be an impact player for us last year and doubted Felton would be any good for us, so maybe you need to humble yourself in regards to your assessment of NBA talent!

    You predicted that not drafting OJ Mayo would set us back years and Bizmack Biyombo was Shawn Kemp with D...so yeah... yet you post with logic?
    Last edited by New New York; Jun 25, 2013 at 14:57.

  3. #33
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Williams was a gimmick player for D'Antoni. He eventually got cold and ended up being a 15 man again then out of the league.

    I ain't chilling.
    Knicks are working out the wrong players.

    T'Mac is at the end of his career and has nothing to do with this. Spurs are the best organization in the NBA, 90% of their signings are always a success and fit their team. They've run the same formula of role players and have been successful at it. Knicks, not so much.

    You're saying logic is stupid, but hoping to get lucky isn't? Scouting isn't about luck. It's understanding of what an athlete brings to the table. Work ethic, energy, chemistry with teammates, communication with the coaches, determination to seek maximal improvement in all areas. It isn't luck, numb nuts. It's called research and good scouting.

    Chris Anderson is actually a good player. but the Heat have LeBron James so it doesn't matter what they do, they will always succeed. We don't have a top 3 team in the East right now, we need to seek improvement and wasting time with E level scrubs like Williams and Douby isn't doing the job. Why that so hard for you to understand?

    I never said we can't work guys out, you're a dumbass for making things up now. Working guys out is part of the plan, it's just about working the RIGHT guys out. An organization is represented by the caliber of players they present to their franchise. Shawne Williams and Douby are garbage.

    Explain in full detail how Quincy Douby the Hatian American version of a 36 year old Mike Bibby and Shawne Williams sipping on some sizzurp can help the New York Knicks? How many minutes given you think they can be productive and help the Knicks become better than the Pacers, Heat, Bulls and Nets? Try your best.

    No one on this site thought Pablo Prigioni would do anything for us? Yea, only dumbasses like you don't research basketball outside the NBA. Pablo Prigioni has been an impact PG on the international level for 12+ years for the Spanish league and FIBA for Argentina. I made a thread on here before Pablo even played a preseason game explaining why he was such a great signing and Pablo ended up being the started guard for the Knicks and the best defensive and passing guard on the roster.

    Bringing up Pablo just totally killed anything you was mentioning and just made me look like a king.

    OJ Mayo is an underrated guard who can drop 20 and 5 and play good defense. Knicks passed up on too much talent in these recent drafts and it has hurt us from becoming the best team we can be.

    His name is Bismack, not Bizmack, numbnuts. He's only 20 years old and has a lot of room for improvement. We'll see how he develops before we become dumbasses like yourself assessing an NBA player's career based on 150 games. Jackass. Don't even type the word logic, you present none and your post on just based on "why not" and "luck". You lack a critical mind and you're clownish your ideas.

  4. #34
    Quiet Storm New New York's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Williams was a gimmick player for D'Antoni. He eventually got cold and ended up being a 15 man again then out of the league.

    I ain't chilling.
    Knicks are working out the wrong players.

    T'Mac is at the end of his career and has nothing to do with this. Spurs are the best organization in the NBA, 90% of their signings are always a success and fit their team. They've run the same formula of role players and have been successful at it. Knicks, not so much.

    You're saying logic is stupid, but hoping to get lucky isn't? Scouting isn't about luck. It's understanding of what an athlete brings to the table. Work ethic, energy, chemistry with teammates, communication with the coaches, determination to seek maximal improvement in all areas. It isn't luck, numb nuts. It's called research and good scouting.

    Chris Anderson is actually a good player. but the Heat have LeBron James so it doesn't matter what they do, they will always succeed. We don't have a top 3 team in the East right now, we need to seek improvement and wasting time with E level scrubs like Williams and Douby isn't doing the job. Why that so hard for you to understand?

    I never said we can't work guys out, you're a dumbass for making things up now. Working guys out is part of the plan, it's just about working the RIGHT guys out. An organization is represented by the caliber of players they present to their franchise. Shawne Williams and Douby are garbage.

    Explain in full detail how Quincy Douby the Hatian American version of a 36 year old Mike Bibby and Shawne Williams sipping on some sizzurp can help the New York Knicks? How many minutes given you think they can be productive and help the Knicks become better than the Pacers, Heat, Bulls and Nets? Try your best.

    No one on this site thought Pablo Prigioni would do anything for us? Yea, only dumbasses like you don't research basketball outside the NBA. Pablo Prigioni has been an impact PG on the international level for 12+ years for the Spanish league and FIBA for Argentina. I made a thread on here before Pablo even played a preseason game explaining why he was such a great signing and Pablo ended up being the started guard for the Knicks and the best defensive and passing guard on the roster.

    Bringing up Pablo just totally killed anything you was mentioning and just made me look like a king.

    OJ Mayo is an underrated guard who can drop 20 and 5 and play good defense. Knicks passed up on too much talent in these recent drafts and it has hurt us from becoming the best team we can be.

    His name is Bismack, not Bizmack, numbnuts. He's only 20 years old and has a lot of room for improvement. We'll see how he develops before we become dumbasses like yourself assessing an NBA player's career based on 150 games. Jackass. Don't even type the word logic, you present none and your post on just based on "why not" and "luck". You lack a critical mind and you're clownish your ideas.
    Is your feelings hurt cause it took me 2 weeks to reply to your friend request, I said yes because I felt sorry for you, I thought I was being nice...then you go and get all emotional!

    Look man, I know this childish name calling Internet tough guy talk is your thing but its not mine..I'm sorry I know you spent 2 very energized hours on your reply (sadly) but I've given you enough attention today! Go away!

  5. #35
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by New New York
    Is your feelings hurt cause it took me 2 weeks to reply to your friend request, I said yes because I felt sorry for you, I thought I was being nice...then you go and get all emotional!

    Look man, I know this childish name calling Internet tough guy talk is your thing but its not mine..I'm sorry I know you spent 2 very energized hours on your reply (sadly) but I've given you enough attention today! Go away!
    What friend request? You're a lame. I'm above you.
    You obviously got too gased up, everyone on this forum got a friend request from me. Your heart probably dropped like a bitch in reaction to it.

    I call you what I want, because you're soft. It's not being a tough guy, you're soft so you make everyone look tough.

    The reply took 8 minutes. I did it right after I got home from boxing and checked my emails and saw your lame post.

    You're such a lame poster you can't even hold down your own agrument.

    If you really was supporting the Quincy Douby invitation you would of posted this video to help your argument.



    But instead you opted out to be a stupid *twat and show how low of a quality poster you are in providing information. I honestly saw the argument from both sides but wanted to pick on you because I know you don't provide evidence or facts. You're soft and fruity. Basketball discussion isn't your thing. Leave it to the best. You're still an amateur on this site.

  6. #36
    Member gmf1369's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    362
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Shawne Williams does have a better skill set than Steve Novak but neither are worthy to play with this team... Steve Novak being a pure shooter at this point is more of a trade chip than a rotation piece on our roster... Williams was a product of D'Antoni's system just like Jeremy Lin, could either be productive with this group -- maybe, but doubtful...
    Last edited by gmf1369; Jun 25, 2013 at 22:24.

  7. #37
    Quiet Storm New New York's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    What friend request? You're a lame. I'm above you.
    You obviously got too gased up, everyone on this forum got a friend request from me. Your heart probably dropped like a bitch in reaction to it.

    I call you what I want, because you're soft. It's not being a tough guy, you're soft so you make everyone look tough.

    The reply took 8 minutes. I did it right after I got home from boxing and checked my emails and saw your lame post.

    You're such a lame poster you can't even hold down your own agrument.

    If you really was supporting the Quincy Douby invitation you would of posted this video to help your argument.



    But instead you opted out to be a stupid *twat and show how low of a quality poster you are in providing information. I honestly saw the argument from both sides but wanted to pick on you because I know you don't provide evidence or facts. You're soft and fruity. Basketball discussion isn't your thing. Leave it to the best. You're still an amateur on this site.
    I know I said I'd stop but man you're too funny!

    First off say you're a"pro poster" and I merely just an "amateur" explain to me the benefit of one vs the other! Clearly this is the only place in life you matter because of the stock you out in your status here

    But since poster status means so much to you please explain to me tough guy how I have half as many rep points as you and you posted more than 7000 more times than me? I'm certain you'll put some spin on it so I can't wait to hear!


    Lastly I've given more support to Williams than Douby yet you keep bringing this dude up over and over like I want him signed, I unlike you am not going to get too worked over us working out a player, that's my whole point ..I'll tell you what, show your video to Woody and Grunwald maybe they'll realize how smart a talent scout you are as well as quality poster and give you a job!!! LOL
    Last edited by New New York; Jun 26, 2013 at 13:51.

  8. #38
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by New New York
    I know I said I'd stop but man you're too funny!

    First off say you're a"pro poster" and I merely just an "amateur" explain to me the benefit of one vs the other! Clearly this is the only place in life you matter because of the stock you out in your status here

    But since poster status means so much to you please explain to me tough guy how I have half as many rep points as you and you posted more than 7000 more times than me? I'm certain you'll put some spin on it so I can't wait to hear!


    Lastly I've given more support to Williams than Douby yet you keep bringing this dude up over and over like I want him signed, I unlike you am not going to get too worked over us working out a player, that's my whole point ..I'll tell you what, show your video to Woody and Grunwald maybe they'll realize how smart a talent scout you are as well as quality poster and give you a job!!! LOL
    Its funny to watch someone smart, New New York, take on an emotional lady like Herpes Baby.

    You got nothin to prove, NNY.

  9. #39
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by New New York
    I know I said I'd stop but man you're too funny!

    First off say you're a"pro poster" and I merely just an "amateur" explain to me the benefit of one vs the other! Clearly this is the only place in life you matter because of the stock you out in your status here

    But since poster status means so much to you please explain to me tough guy how I have half as many rep points as you and you posted more than 7000 more times than me? I'm certain you'll put some spin on it so I can't wait to hear!


    Lastly I've given more support to Williams than Douby yet you keep bringing this dude up over and over like I want him signed, I unlike you am not going to get too worked over us working out a player, that's my whole point ..I'll tell you what, show your video to Woody and Grunwald maybe they'll realize how smart a talent scout you are as well as quality poster and give you a job!!! LOL
    You said nothing.
    Congrats on your rep points, too bad it doesn't translate to your sex life.
    You haven't said anything worth reading about Williams or Douby...I actually had to help you that's why I posted the video.

  10. #40
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Its funny to watch someone smart, New New York, take on an emotional lady like Herpes Baby.

    You got nothin to prove, NNY.
    It's funny the end of your KO.com existance was 60% of you crying like a little owned biatch, threatening rady that you were leaving if my moderator powers weren't removed...saying a meaningless farewell TWICE, but yet still coming back to the forum showing your hurt feelings twice a month towards me.

    Not only you're weak physically, you're the weakest man in this forum mentality. You giving pep talk to NNY is like you giving me boxing advice. You're not mentally stable to give advice. The entire forum saw you have a nervous breakdown and expose yourself.

    Go pick your chin up, stop coming to this forum all depressed, gloomy with low confidence.

  11. #41
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Even funnier is how Crazy8 flirty mannerisms called NNY "smart" to soften him up. The typical Crazy8 style. He has no problem with flirting within the same sex. He's used his compliments and flirting to soften guys up to join his dead forum of 4 members. Doesn't get more pathetic than this guy.

  12. #42
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    this is my victory song anytime I put Crazy back in his place



    Been playing this since 2009.

  13. #43
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Even funnier is how Crazy8 flirty mannerisms called NNY "smart" to soften him up. The typical Crazy8 style. He has no problem with flirting within the same sex. He's used his compliments and flirting to soften guys up to join his dead forum of 4 members. Doesn't get more pathetic than this guy.
    Oh be quiet, you fatherless bastard. The forum's doing well considering it's been up for less than 6 months. And don't talk about defeating me you slut's son. You google all your "knowledge" and just regurgitate the opinions you find on RealGM's Knicks Forum.

    You cheat in the fantasy league and throw out posters that are on to you, you lose your mod status. You're a ****ing child born from the bad parenting of an immature wench and a father that didn't want you. No wonder you have to put all your effort in to being a man. Thing is, you were taught how to be a man by a girl.

    We can only hope your pauper ass doesn't reproduce. That's a poor and unfortunate future in the making. A line of poorly raised morons.

  14. #44
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Why are you repeated everything you cried about in your fake farewell?

    makes you look weaker than you already are that you can't think outside of your depression.

    Respect your superior.

  15. #45
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    This is the only dude on the forum who plays with his son's butthole for leisure. He gets no physical activity and spends 23 hours a day making a video that only gets 100 views and a forum that only has 4 members.

    Amazing the amount of time this guys puts into to get nothing. No wonder why his whore wife left him for a true alpha male. You're too soft, "mate".

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: Nov 29, 2011, 23:15
  2. Williams: "Like a light went on".
    By Crazy⑧s in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Dec 07, 2010, 10:38
  3. Deron Williams is not happy that Jazz
    By NYKing in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Jul 28, 2010, 08:13
  4. GOLD MAC 10 ends Paul vs Williams debate!!!
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: Mar 05, 2008, 19:06
  5. Vince Carter to the Knicks?
    By NYKnicks15 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: Feb 25, 2008, 17:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •