Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Shawne Williams vs. Novak

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

dude, your ugly ex-wife you spent thousands on left your loser ass. You pay cash for sex. You're not picking up no girl. My girl would take a crap on your fat chest and I'll piss in your mother's mouth lol, you're lame man. You even sound lame trying to type out something you don't even believe in.

And what would your father think of the poor language you use?

oh. What am I saying? He doesn't care. He must be more concerned with the kids he gives a **** about.

12th man

This is a guy with man tits. He's in an awkward position talking about fatness when he can't even get his punk self to work out.

Crazy8 is afraid of exercise. Probably bottom 3 most unfit guys who post in these forums.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    dude, your ugly ex-wife you spent thousands on left your loser ass. You pay cash for sex. You're not picking up no girl. My girl would take a crap on your fat chest and I'll piss in your mother's mouth lol, you're lame man. You even sound lame trying to type out something you don't even believe in.
    I believe you're clutching at straws. You'd run to your mama if she wasn't in lingerie on a bed taking pictures. Wobble, wobble. I bet you used to listen to her getting banged by some dude you never met.

12th man

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    And what would your father think of the poor language you use?

oh. What am I saying? He doesn't care. He must be more concerned with the kids he gives a **** about.
    Your father molested you.
    You seem to have this complex where you really stress out fathers in your life.

You seem troubled.

are you okay?

12th man

Crazy8 is the only guy to post pictures of asian prostitutes and call them "dates".

This guy will spent 400 cash on a hooker, but can't afford himself a gym membership.

12th man

Ever since I brought up Crazy8's failed marriage and his wife leaving him for a dude that doesn't have a small penis, he's gone on a mad rant

This is exactly what I wanted.
    I love when Crazy gets shot in the leg and starts typing stuff he has no confidence in.

Getting this dude in his most vulnerable state is always classic.

Why do you persist with talking about my body other than to talk about yours. You really are lost in this one, propounding what I've been saying. You're dumb. Bad stock. An unwanted boy who had to dedicate his life to being as you as possible because no one gives a **** about him.

12th man

just spotted crazy8 ex-wife and the guy she cheated on Crazy8 with....

LMAO.

Ever since I brought up Crazy8's failed marriage and his wife leaving him for a dude that doesn't have a small penis, he's gone on a mad rant

This is exactly what I wanted.
    I love when Crazy gets shot in the leg and starts typing stuff he has no confidence in.

Getting this dude in his most vulnerable state is always classic.
    A mad rant? I'm exposing you as the unwanted bastard you are. No wonder you're so incredibly sensitive.

Whore mother.

Absentee father.

Exactly what I don't want. Exactly what your kid's got. It's the circle of low life.

It amazes me how little you have, and have to resort to YouTube videos. You're embarrassing yourself, little man.

12th man

just spotted crazy8 ex-wife and the guy she cheated on Crazy8 with....

LMAO.

crazy8 married a whore and now he rejects everything....I love it.

12th man

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    It amazes me how little you have, and have to resort to YouTube videos. You're embarrassing yourself, little man.
    Well babyd.i.c.k. head to head, you can't stand a chance when we talk about physiques and sex life. I'm superior in both categories.
    Little man? Guy, I'm packing where it counts and you got a goofy frame and zero athleticism and strength. You're stiff, your hips don't make when you sex those hookers in doggy style. You're a sad man with a sad body. This constitutes a sad mind. We can see your depression.

Stop making **** up you child.

If its all you've got, I'll just move on from your pathetic attempts to be funny.

My truth hurts you, and now you're desperate. Stay fake, little one.

12th man

Its over man. Go to your forum with 4 members.