Shawne Williams vs. Novak

metrocard

Legend
dude, your ugly ex-wife you spent thousands on left your loser ass. You pay cash for sex. You're not picking up no girl. My girl would take a crap on your fat chest and I'll piss in your mother's mouth lol, you're lame man. You even sound lame trying to type out something you don't even believe in.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
And what would your father think of the poor language you use?

oh. What am I saying? He doesn't care. He must be more concerned with the kids he gives a **** about.

metrocard

Legend
This is a guy with man tits. He's in an awkward position talking about fatness when he can't even get his punk self to work out.

Crazy8 is afraid of exercise. Probably bottom 3 most unfit guys who post in these forums.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
dude, your ugly ex-wife you spent thousands on left your loser ass. You pay cash for sex. You're not picking up no girl. My girl would take a crap on your fat chest and I'll piss in your mother's mouth lol, you're lame man. You even sound lame trying to type out something you don't even believe in.

I believe you're clutching at straws. You'd run to your mama if she wasn't in lingerie on a bed taking pictures. Wobble, wobble. I bet you used to listen to her getting banged by some dude you never met.

metrocard

Legend
Crazy⑧s;272855 said:
And what would your father think of the poor language you use?

oh. What am I saying? He doesn't care. He must be more concerned with the kids he gives a **** about.

Your father molested you.
You seem to have this complex where you really stress out fathers in your life.

You seem troubled.

are you okay?

metrocard

Legend
Crazy8 is the only guy to post pictures of asian prostitutes and call them "dates".

This guy will spent 400 cash on a hooker, but can't afford himself a gym membership.

iY65llCKqbj37.gif

metrocard

Legend
Ever since I brought up Crazy8's failed marriage and his wife leaving him for a dude that doesn't have a small penis, he's gone on a mad rant :lol:

This is exactly what I wanted.
I love when Crazy gets shot in the leg and starts typing stuff he has no confidence in.

Getting this dude in his most vulnerable state is always classic.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Why do you persist with talking about my body other than to talk about yours. You really are lost in this one, propounding what I've been saying. You're dumb. Bad stock. An unwanted boy who had to dedicate his life to being as you as possible because no one gives a **** about him.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Ever since I brought up Crazy8's failed marriage and his wife leaving him for a dude that doesn't have a small penis, he's gone on a mad rant :lol:

This is exactly what I wanted.
I love when Crazy gets shot in the leg and starts typing stuff he has no confidence in.

Getting this dude in his most vulnerable state is always classic.

A mad rant? I'm exposing you as the unwanted bastard you are. No wonder you're so incredibly sensitive.

Whore mother.

Absentee father.

Exactly what I don't want. Exactly what your kid's got. It's the circle of low life.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
It amazes me how little you have, and have to resort to YouTube videos. You're embarrassing yourself, little man.

metrocard

Legend
Crazy⑧s;272864 said:
It amazes me how little you have, and have to resort to YouTube videos. You're embarrassing yourself, little man.

Well babyd.i.c.k. head to head, you can't stand a chance when we talk about physiques and sex life. I'm superior in both categories.
Little man? Guy, I'm packing where it counts and you got a goofy frame and zero athleticism and strength. You're stiff, your hips don't make when you sex those hookers in doggy style. You're a sad man with a sad body. This constitutes a sad mind. We can see your depression.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Stop making **** up you child.

If its all you've got, I'll just move on from your pathetic attempts to be funny.

My truth hurts you, and now you're desperate. Stay fake, little one.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Well babyd.i.c.k. head to head, you can't stand a chance when we talk about physiques and sex life. I'm superior in both categories.
Little man? Guy, I'm packing where it counts and you got a goofy frame and zero athleticism and strength. You're stiff, your hips don't make when you sex those hookers in doggy style. You're a sad man with a sad body. This constitutes a sad mind. We can see your depression.

I said stop making things up but you've got nothing more to refer to.

You lose, puto. Kiss your mommy goodnight then rush to brush the semen out of your 4 haired moustache.

metrocard

Legend
this is the worst rivarly in KO.com history.

I get tired of winning these battles.
You're a beta, I'm an alpha.

metrocard

Legend
Crazy8, how about you share with us how you busted a facial cumshot on your son's face while he's sleeping in bed at night?

isn't that your daily routine?