Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Knicks Are A Poor Mans OKC

Superstar

Originally Posted by BIG APPLE SPORTS
    Once again...we are not the Thunder, in fact it was a mistake to name this thread that because i knew few would understand my statement. What i am basically saying is that we are TRYING to build our team up like they have but we have no structure, cohesiveness or the same smarts as the Thunder have in their FO. Our players don't mesh well while the Thunder have built their team from the ground up so their players play like one unit. They built a team the opposite of the way we built ours ad now we look like a sloppy assembly of how the Thunder tried to build their contending team.
    you are copping out of your original statement and post. you compared player to player and tried to make it seem like we were them POOR MANS is the key term. definition is Something or someone that can be compared to something or someone else, but is not as good is a poor man's version. so now your trying to switch it up to they built theyre team from the ground up, well the knicks didnt. james dolan bought that team so the whole team isnt even being assembled how the thunder were. just admit it was a bad statement and not try to switch it up...the thing about discussions and arguments on forums is unlike real life ones you cant gradually change your words after they are said because u can just refer to the previous page

Originally Posted by knicksince 93
    you are copping out of your original statement and post. you compared player to player and tried to make it seem like we were them POOR MANS is the key term. definition is Something or someone that can be compared to something or someone else, but is not as good is a poor man's version. so now your trying to switch it up to they built theyre team from the ground up, well the knicks didnt. james dolan bought that team so the whole team isnt even being assembled how the thunder were. just admit it was a bad statement and not try to switch it up...the thing about discussions and arguments on forums is unlike real life ones you cant gradually change your words after they are said because u can just refer to the previous page
    youre right i was wrong

^ahahahah. i'd like to commend BAS for the thought that went into this thread, and ultimately admitting he was wrong. i felt it was a lame comparision to start with, but he definitely put work into it, so props.

but no rep.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Sefalosha is better than Shumpert on defense right now, but Shumpert will soon become better. Sefa is like basically the #1 perimeter defender in the NBA along with Tony Allen and Igoudala.