Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stephen A Smith on ESPN right now....

Hybrid View

Default Stephen A Smith on ESPN right now....

Man.....he is killing us!!!! lol straight up mockery!

Stephen A Smith is pure comedy, he is on the Nets Bandwagon at the moment.

Look at it this way

the Brooklyn Nets are the New Shiny toy in New York that people want to see and admire

Eventually this New Toy will die down and People will be back on the right side of the track.

If Dwight is traded to the Nets.. so be it let the War begin

What did he say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

currently roasting the knicks saying the tandem of the deron williams /joe johnson is the best back court in the nba lopez is better than chandler as a scoring option and humpries is better than amare underrated intangibles south as defense and rebounding, said we didn't notice because we all were distracted with the kim kardashian stories

he says that he questions the knicks because of the health of amare due to his bad knees and bad back to much hope and should would couldas on the knicks roster and questions

if amare returns to form he goes on to say we would clearly be better than the nets and number 2 in the east but he questions his health and i.q

goes on to say no one is going to beat the heat with the addition of ray allen but if the trade were to go down between magic and heat brooklyn would realistically be the only team to give the heat run for their money

Also says that at best the knicks are a bottom 4 team list brooklyn, chicago, pacers, miami, and miliwalkee are better than knicks

Originally Posted by WeReady
    currently roasting the knicks saying the tandem of the deron williams /joe johnson is the best back court in the nba lopez is better than chandler as a scoring option and humpries is better than amare underrated intangibles south as defense and rebounding, said we didn't notice because we all were distracted with the kim kardashian stories

he says that he questions the knicks because of the health of amare due to his bad knees and bad back to much hope and should would couldas on the knicks roster and questions

if amare returns to form he goes on to say we would clearly be better than the nets and number 2 in the east but he questions his health and i.q

goes on to say no one is going to beat the heat with the addition of ray allen but if the trade were to go down between magic and heat brooklyn would realistically be the only team to give the heat run for their money

Also says that at best the knicks are a bottom 4 team list brooklyn, chicago, pacers, miami, and miliwalkee are better than knicks
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, exciting young team, good athleticism, dont think many people are putting them in a top 4 or 5 category though... nice try Screamin A

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

LMAO, if you can replay back to about 05:07:50PM aka 5:07PM it's around that time he went IN big time lol.

F*cking Classic this is why i love Stephen A smith dude had me cracking up.

Veteran

Originally Posted by WeReady

Stephen A. Smith has lost his mind .. Lopez & Humphries dont equal half of Amare skills/talent.... Kidd & Lin offense will speed-up the tempo of each game so Amare could average his 16 FGA per game slashing to the hoop like "Karl Malone" shootin 55% from the FG, and 5 FTA from the line.
    A happy scoring Amare rebounds, play defense, and stay healthy.

The Knicks nightmare is Shump ACL injury .. which makes matching Toronto & Houston offersheet to 6.7 Fields & 6.4 Lin a no-brainer vs 6.6 JJ & 6.4 Deron.

I still believe Ray Allan & Richard Hamilton need to retire to coaching in the NBA.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Stephen A. Smith has lost his mind .. Lopez & Humphries dont equal half of Amare skills/talent.... Kidd & Lin offense will speed-up the tempo of each game so Amare could average his 16 FGA per game slashing to the hoop like "Karl Malone" shootin 55% from the FG, and 5 FTA from the line.
    A happy scoring Amare rebounds, play defense, and stay healthy.

The Knicks nightmare is Shump ACL injury .. which makes matching Toronto & Houston offersheet to 6.7 Fields & 6.4 Lin a no-brainer vs 6.6 JJ & 6.4 Deron.

I still believe Ray Allan & Richard Hamilton need to retire to coaching in the NBA.

Kiya, where did that last part come from!!!???

Nets won't match it with us in a series. Mobb DEEP is far and away better than it was last year, and we'll have some time to work on and incorporate some of those cognitive plays we so often yearned for under D'Antoni, but rarely saw at opportune or necessary times.

Shump's ahead of schedule on his rehab, even heard it said that November isn't out of the question, which seems a bit ambitious all the same. He's the crucial component defensively in the back-court for such a heavy offensive starting 5 of Lin, Melo and Stoudemire. We need that O to D equilibrium to be our staple - rely on stops and have a sense of unity and understanding when our best 5 are on the court defensively.

JR Smith and STAT are our X factors in either unit, and if they're encompassed in to the offensive game plan in a way that suits them, I think the remaining concerns about defense and control for these 2 will ultimately be worked out.

★ Have to say that I'm still a little concerned about what Woody has in store for this team offensively, even though defense, as it is and always should be, is the key.

I agree with you, Kiya, that an offensively well fed Stoudemire will play better defensively and hit the glass harder.

Stephen A Smith is the same guy that said "heads will roll if they dont get Carmelo" and "Knicks gave up too much for Carmelo".

He is a joke.

The more nets fans there are, the better! Cheaper tickets for me!

Originally Posted by NYallDay
    Man.....he is killing us!!!! lol straight up mockery!
    I usually agree with Steven A but to say that the Nets are better than the Knicks without Dwight is just nonesense.

He doesn't think Lin is legit because he only played 25 games which again is nonesense...he doesn't remember how dominate Lin was and took over games single handedly.

With Dwight Nets are better but I think the Knicks can still be better in year 1 because chemistry doesn't form over night

..............motivation

Nets are better how though

They still need to create chemistry, they dont have role players like we do.

They also lack a true go to Superstar

Dwight is a liability because he cant hit FT's and D-Will isn't really the aggressive type

I still say Knicks>Nets

Originally Posted by CA7
    Nets are better how though

They still need to create chemistry, they dont have role players like we do.

They also lack a true go to Superstar

Dwight is a liability because he cant hit FT's and D-Will isn't really the aggressive type

I still say Knicks>Nets
    Deron is 1 of the best clutch shot makers in the game & is definitely a superstar. They will have to form chemistry that's true. I would imagine they would go through their growing pains just like the Knicks did with so many new players joining their roster, but when they click they will be a definite force to reckon with. I just hope something weird happens & their trade for Dwight gets spoiled by some other team like the Rockets. That would make me happy to no end.

Originally Posted by STAT1
    Deron is 1 of the best clutch shot makers in the game & is definitely a superstar. They will have to form chemistry that's true. I would imagine they would go through their growing pains just like the Knicks did with so many new players joining their roster, but when they click they will be a definite force to reckon with. I just hope something weird happens & their trade for Dwight gets spoiled by some other team like the Rockets. That would make me happy to no end.
    While Deron is great he isn't an Alpha Male type player and Dwight is easy to contain for us since we have Chandler and Camby

I just like our chances whether or not they get D12