Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Melo teaching Blake Griffin some moves #USA

Blake Griffin is out of the Olympics due to a torn meniscus (knee).

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Originally Posted by orangeblobman
    Melo sucks way too much to be giving other guys tips. He ain't Jordan.

This is like Tony Campbell teaching kids how to play, oh wait, he tried that and failed like a bum.
    You're right. You should be out there on the court giving tips. I'm sure you'd do a much better job since you're always picking on Melo and you're obviously way better than him. Forget the fact that not one person on the Team USA squad has said anything negative about him, even Kobe, who's known to be blunt at times.

Or, maybe you could try to compete with Woodson for the starting HC job. I'm sure Grunwald would be interested in your genius idea of gutting the whole squad except for one yet to be proven point guard who's only been a starter for 1 lock out shortened season and then build off said PG. No need to worry about the fact that he's already suffered 1 injury which he had surgically repaired and that there are instances of players in all sports who've shown mind boggling brilliance one season and turned out to be complete busts due to injury or overall poor play.

Your posts make me want to

Originally Posted by NYNYK
    You're right. You should be out there on the court giving tips. I'm sure you'd do a much better job since you're always picking on Melo and you're obviously way better than him. Forget the fact that not one person on the Team USA squad has said anything negative about him, even Kobe, who's known to be blunt at times.

Or, maybe you could try to compete with Woodson for the starting HC job. I'm sure Grunwald would be interested in your genius idea of gutting the whole squad except for one yet to be proven point guard who's only been a starter for 1 lock out shortened season and then build off said PG. No need to worry about the fact that he's already suffered 1 injury which he had surgically repaired and that there are instances of players in all sports who've shown mind boggling brilliance one season and turned out to be complete busts due to injury or overall poor play.

Marry me(no homo)

i get this strange feeling that not many people are digging the blobman. unless hes a big-ass troll, WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG???!

lol Blobman makes the site more entertaining, i can deal with his Carmelo bashings, we all know what Melo is capable of already.. no need to get iffy, its pure entertainment.

Deep down he is the biggest Melo fan
    Last edited by NYk_Reloaded718; Jul 13, 2012 at 15:05.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

melo was looking hella good out there yesterday. dudes due for a big season.

Veteran

Originally Posted by orangeblobman
    Melo sucks way too much to be giving other guys tips. He ain't Jordan.

This is like Tony Campbell teaching kids how to play, oh wait, he tried that and failed like a bum.
    Wow WTF???? Have you even bothered to watch any of the interviews coach K talking about how important Melo is to the USA team, how MELO is one of the best players in the world... can we give neg rep points??? -10

Veteran

Originally Posted by NYNYK

That makes two of us rep point given welcome to the board.