Melo teaching Blake Griffin some moves #USA

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Sorry didn't know where else to put it.

Its nothing Spectacular, but i found it a little interesting

Melo looks alot Slimmer

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
he reallyhas trimmed down, looks like a man on a mission, must've been tough watching his draft mates win rings this year. He's been talking a big game so far looks like it'll carry over

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Blake Griffin has the jumpshot I had when I was in like 7th grade.

Dude seriously needs to go on a 2k shot a day regimen.

Blake Griffin has the jumpshot I had when I was in like 7th grade.

Dude seriously needs to go on a 2k shot a day regimen.

There has been numerous statements about how lazy Shaq was. Kobe, Phil have addressed this and said if he had the work ethic that matched his talent he could've been the greatest ever... Just a fun fact.

elcol

Rotation player
Pause to the thread title:afro:

Melo Looks very good and in shape, look at what one bike trip can do..:beer:

Lol Blake griffin has a look on his face like "Fk this ****" towards the end :lol:

But yeah Melo has slimmed noticably and I won't be suprised if he's Team USA's best player during the olympics. Team USA has always been Melo's turf.. He just kicks it into another level in international play.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Lol Blake griffin has a look on his face like "Fk this ****" towards the end :lol:

But yeah Melo has slimmed noticably and I won't be suprised if he's Team USA's best player during the olympics. Team USA has always been Melo's turf.. He just kicks it into another level in international play.

He definitely seems to prefer that smaller court. His good use of the body is amplified out there in the thicker key.

He killed it for USA on the glass and underneath in Beijing.

I'll never forget this dunk......

I think I'd prefer to see Blake encouraging Melo to get above the rim more often than he did last season, than watch Melo improving someone else's game.

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Blake Griffin "twisted" the knee in a scrimmage, source says, and the severity is unclear. He's expected to get an MRI as soon as today

Melos moves paid off :teeth:

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Melo sucks way too much to be giving other guys tips. He ain't Jordan.

This is like Tony Campbell teaching kids how to play, oh wait, he tried that and failed like a bum.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★

This is like Tony Campbell teaching kids how to play, oh wait, he tried that and failed like a bum.
dumbass.gif

NYNYK

Benchwarmer

You're right. You should be out there on the court giving tips. I'm sure you'd do a much better job since you're always picking on Melo and you're obviously way better than him. Forget the fact that not one person on the Team USA squad has said anything negative about him, even Kobe, who's known to be blunt at times.

Or, maybe you could try to compete with Woodson for the starting HC job. I'm sure Grunwald would be interested in your genius idea of gutting the whole squad except for one yet to be proven point guard who's only been a starter for 1 lock out shortened season and then build off said PG. No need to worry about the fact that he's already suffered 1 injury which he had surgically repaired and that there are instances of players in all sports who've shown mind boggling brilliance one season and turned out to be complete busts due to injury or overall poor play.

Your posts make me want to :barf:

elcol

Rotation player
You're right. You should be out there on the court giving tips. I'm sure you'd do a much better job since you're always picking on Melo and you're obviously way better than him. Forget the fact that not one person on the Team USA squad has said anything negative about him, even Kobe, who's known to be blunt at times.

Or, maybe you could try to compete with Woodson for the starting HC job. I'm sure Grunwald would be interested in your genius idea of gutting the whole squad except for one yet to be proven point guard who's only been a starter for 1 lock out shortened season and then build off said PG. No need to worry about the fact that he's already suffered 1 injury which he had surgically repaired and that there are instances of players in all sports who've shown mind boggling brilliance one season and turned out to be complete busts due to injury or overall poor play.

Your posts make me want to :barf:

Marry me(no homo):teeth:

knickerbocker12

Benchwarmer
i get this strange feeling that not many people are digging the blobman. unless hes a big-ass troll, WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG???!

ChampsLetsAllGetTogetherFanClub.jpg

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
lol Blobman makes the site more entertaining, i can deal with his Carmelo bashings, we all know what Melo is capable of already.. no need to get iffy, its pure entertainment.

Deep down he is the biggest Melo fan :lol:

Last edited: