Allan Houston?

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
Am I the only one concerned about Allan's health? He keeps saying I'll be back this week, or next week, in an effort to stall. At first, I thought it was fine as long as he's back in time for the playoffs but now I am worried. Something isn't right. Allan is thier only pure jump shooter (and a good one at that) and is being paid a large sum of cash. I also like him alot, and it's not a good sign to see him still sitting in a on the bench in a suit rather than playing a Knick uniform. Another concern is how good will he be when/if he comes back. Can he come back like he was two seasons ago and have two 50+ games and average 20-ish points per game. Allan is a big question mark and I think is the ultimate key to the Knicks sucess, along with Ariza and Narz's progression.

Allan's health is a growing concern of mine.... :(

itpgal_031115_houston.jpg

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i wonder if he'll ever come back. and if he does, in what shape will he be?
according to latest news, he'll miss the first month

Bruno

Benchwarmer
this or other team miss one player ike alan he is a great player that when he is recover can help the knicks growing and playing like they deserve to play good and winning more matches.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
With the current team we have, we can guarantee a playoff seat, there is no rush in getting Houston back. Let him rest, get stronger and feel 200%. As long as he is there for the playoffs I'm straight. Who knows maybe we get lucky and get a chance to sweep the Nets this year.

Trin_Starr

Starter
There's no need to worry about houston's health. Most articles are saying that he's gonna be back around Thanksgiving. I think with his knees fully rested, he's going to be a huge threat.
In the 02-03 season b4 the 50 games he played last year, houston had his best scoring average ever of 22.5pts together with his career best 53pts even being guarded by the best SG in the NBA, kobe..so that's gotta say that even at his age, he's still got it. Last season was a bump in the road and I know when he comes back later this month, he's gonna be ready!

Just remember all those open 3's that steph set his teammates up for last year and they couldn't make, well with H20 back, it's gonna be money!

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
I said exactly what Trin_Starr is saying a couple of months ago. Houston is still the Knicks best outside shooter. He's the guy that we need in order to seriously contend for the playoff spot. As long as he's rested, the timing, floor spacing, explosiveness will come in time. So if the Knicks and the fans patient, we could see something special this year.