Knicks sign Chris Copeland

Paul1355

All Star
The New York Knicks have signed forward Christopher Copeland, agent John Spencer told HoopsHype. The former Colorado player averaged 21.8 ppg and 5.5 in the Belgian League for Generali Okapi Aalstar last season. Sulia

He will play on our summer league team starting this friday so we have something to look forward to.

http://sulia.com/channel/basketball/f/a3bf5a65-aaa5-4266-8cee-4f0088569b1a/?source=twitter

His profile: http://www.eurobasket.com/player.asp?Cntry=BEL&PlayerID=52572

Another 6-8 forward, fills out the roster

CoolClyde

thus starts the d-league, euro signings to fill out the roster, and have
SOMEONE represent in Las Vegas. should call the summer team D'Knicks.

Paul1355

All Star
Crazy⑧s;241513 said:
D'Knicks....Nice one, Clyde.

What do we know about this dude other than the limited info.

not much just that he was the belgian league mvp and played for Colorado before going over seas but i couldnt find any youtube vids...ill post some up if i do

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Isn't he just like a summer camp invite, but yeah i like his game and would actually give him a spot on the roster as a fill in, i heard he was killing it over there in Belgian

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
Looks like another scoring option off the bench. Has a weird release though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
OHHHHHH DAMNNNNN!!!! Look out Kobe! I shall now call him "Chip" Copeland as he is clearly the promised one who shall deliver us a chip

Paul1355

All Star
Since you asked nicely

His offensive game reminds
Me so much of melo...i like his game, he can def fill it up...with the additions of camby and copeland and white its looking more and more like jeffries minutes will go way down now that we have big men that can bring offense and defense to spell amare melo and chandler but i still want jj back for the vet min

Metool

Rookie
Keep in mind that the Belgian league has pretty weak competition (I can know, I've lived here my whole life and play ball here) so I wouldn't be expecting too much of this guy tbh...:2cents:

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
He has a very weak first step. Could not beat anyone of those guys to the basket. His shot looks good kind of reminds me more of a taller Mike Redd in terms of release. I do want to see what he can do against D League not a bad pick up.

fender0577

Rotation player
He has a very weak first step. Could not beat anyone of those guys to the basket. His shot looks good kind of reminds me more of a taller Mike Redd in terms of release. I do want to see what he can do against D League not a bad pick up.
Funny...That's the first thing i was thinking, i didn't see him get by anyone, but he has a nice shot.This gives me a reason to watch some Knicks summer league games, if he can work on that first step, he might be ok.