Dwayne Wade is gay

Paul1355

All Star
http://www.gq.com/blogs/the-q/2012/...hris-bosh.html?mbid=social_twitter_gqmagazine

GQ caught up with Mario Chalmers and asked him some questions. One of the questions was about Dwayne Wade and I had to post it.....

GQ: Last, and most important, question: Does D-Wade still paint his toenails black?
Mario Chalmers: Yeah. Matter of fact, he just did it yesterday. We were texting and he told me he was painting his toenails. He does it every summer. I don't know why.

Read More http://www.gq.com/blogs/the-q/2012/...at-championship-chris-bosh.html#ixzz20QXFMzej

Any grown man that paints their toenails has issues and this shows how much we need Marcus Camby to level Dwayne Wade whenever he and his black toenails drive the lane.

Benchwarmer
Any grown man that paints their toenails has issues and this shows how much we need Marcus Camby to level Dwayne Wade whenever he and his black toenails drive the lane.

Men's fashion is different today. I don't think that just because a man happens to enjoy the latest trends means he is a homosexual.

Maybe Wade is just trying to hide the fungus on his toe nails. :lol: :mrgreen:

Paul1355

All Star
Men's fashion is different today. I don't think that just because a man happens to enjoy the latest trends means he is a homosexual.

Maybe Wade is just trying to hide the fungus on his toe nails. :lol: :mrgreen:

fashion is one thing, wear a goofy tie like Westbrook did in one interview or wear the stupid jean sleeveless hobo vest that Amare wore when he sat at the Heat game.....but painting your toenails is homo

Benchwarmer
If this is manly:

Toenail-problems.jpg

And, this is gay:

Dwyane-Wade-Toes-480x486.jpg

I'll take homo, any day!

:mrgreen:

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
When I saw the title for this thread I fell to the floor laughing.

Painting his toe nails, that's mad weird. I wouldn't call him gay but wtf???

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Wade can afford Lamisil tablets. He's just more in touch w his buttmunching side than most men.

Bosh seems like he'd take a nut to the grill also.

pat

Starter
Even if. I couldn't care less. If Chandler were gay that would be fine by me, as long as he knows how to play basketball ...