USA(NYKnicks) vs Dominican Republic game thread

Jinki?s

Rookie
They're playing the Dominican Republic, not Argentina.

I always feel bad for the opposing team when playing the US in basketball. It always seems one sided.

*Also worth noting, 2 Knickerbockers were on the starting squad. Aw yea!

CA7

Scoring Champ
Carmelo and Tyson look ****ing good right now

Also, I really wanna call Philly and discuss an Amar'e for Igoudala swap

I would have loved to pull off an Andre Igoudala and Lavoy Allen for Amar'e Stoudemire and a future 1st Round Pick deal

Lin/Igoudala/Anthony/Allen/Chandler would be sweet

CA7

Scoring Champ
Carmelo Anthony
13pts, 3/6 fg's, 7/8 ft's, 5 rebs in 12 minutes

Tyson Chandler
7pts, 3/3 fg's, 1/2 ft's, 5 rebs, 1 blk, 1 stl in 15 minutes

Great work by our guys

Paul1355

All Star
this game was over after the first DR possesion was a stupid pass that landed in melo's hands

Not even close...Horford looked good though...he made a 3 and did a dribble move past durant...

I see Horford and Teague going to Orlando for Dwight...just sayin

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Saw the game, thought it sucked.

Melo grimacing, not a good look. He should be cool. That's why he's not a winner.

What was up with Unibrow's crazy celebration? Guys are up by 60 points he's going nuts like he just won a championship.

Kobe is out of his mind, Dream Team would wipe the floor with these bums.

Interesting to compare the Center position between 1992 and 2012, Tyson Chandler is the only legit Center and Ewing would chew him up for breakfast.

Lilnickywood20

Benchwarmer
Saw the game, thought it sucked.

Melo grimacing, not a good look. He should be cool. That's why he's not a winner.

What was up with Unibrow's crazy celebration? Guys are up by 60 points he's going nuts like he just won a championship.

Kobe is out of his mind, Dream Team would wipe the floor with these bums.

Interesting to compare the Center position between 1992 and 2012, Tyson Chandler is the only legit Center and Ewing would chew him up for breakfast.
Whats up with all the negativity Blobman?
Melo's are star
Basketball's changed since the dream team, more talent play against, we'll never know anyhow
Chandler's our center; and happen to win the DOP last year.