1. Stephon Marbury: Made bold move of walking into Lenny Wilkens' office on first day of camp and told coach he was ready to be captain. Now it's on him to right ship when waters are turbulent.
2. Allan Houston: Said all he needed was rest, not another microfracture surgery, to heal arthritic knees. Still waiting to see if rest worked.
3. Mark Aguirre: Knicks' most vocal assistant coach and most hands-on. Also Isiah Thomas' childhood buddy. If team falls apart, he's strong interim coach candidate.
4. Isiah Thomas: Still believes Knicks need help at center, so he'll forever be on prowl.
5. Early Schedule: With five of first eight on road, easily could lose all of those (at Minnesota, Indiana, San Antonio, Houston, Dallas).
A lot depends on how much Allan Houston plays. The bet here is he gives the Knicks 45 games and guts it out in the playoffs after 44-win season.
this and an analyse on pour team for the season, right [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].