Raptors sign Fields n Knicks dont match offer

Kiyaman

Legend
Raptors sign Fields

Toronto, ON (Sports Network) - The Toronto Raptors signed swingman Landry Fields to a contract, the team announced on Saturday.
Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed, per team policy.
The New York Knicks opted not to match Toronto's offer sheet for the restricted free agent after the Raptors signed Fields to an offer sheet Wednesday.
A second-round pick of the Knicks in 2010, Fields appeared in all 148 games for New York over his first two seasons. He started all but five of those games and averaged 9.3 points and 5.4 rebounds per contest. "I want to thank ALL the Knick fans out there for their support over the past two years! Much love and respect, you will be missed," Fields said via his Twitter account.

The Knicks done lost their natural B.Ball minds.... Always giving away the
teams draft star role-players that will be in the NBA for 10+ seasons ....
Ariza, David Lee, W.Chandler, and now Landry Fields

Owner Dolan hired winning management for the Rangers, but goes to
Dum-Dum university to hire all Knicks management.

The 2010 offseason where the Knicks spent million$ n million$ of dollars
to get under the salary-cap to sign PF-Amare & PG-Felton, were offered
a starting SG-Ellis in a sign n trade for starting PF-David Lee, the Knicks
refuse the Ellis deal to take 3 expensive level-4 players instead (crap-out).
Knicks start the 2010-11 season without an experience starting SG or a
backup SG, plus without an experience starting center or backup center.
The Knicks are just a :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:storybook...

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
I always hate the knicks as a fan for doing **** like this throughout history, wouldnt surprise me if the knicks go after fields once hes even more washed up, until dolan passes the knicks will always suck.

Red

TYPE-A
Any idea how matching this ridiculous offer for a bench playing SG who plays out of position, can't guard his natural position or the two, and who is a shooting guard and can't shoot?

Hello? Maybe not against the cap but tax implications?

This was a good deal. Opens up a roster spot, Landry gets his $, we both win.

No argument can be made why Landry is worth $25mil.

Bringing up past moves by Isaiah and Layden mean nothing. Shooting guards need to either shoot or play D, Landry does neither. Especially not for $25mil.

Dueces.:smokin:

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Any idea how matching this ridiculous offer for a bench playing SG who plays out of position, can't guard his natural position or the two, and who is a shooting guard and can't shoot?

Hello? Maybe not against the cap but tax implications?

This was a good deal. Opens up a roster spot, Landry gets his $, we both win.

No argument can be made why Landry is worth $25mil.

Bringing up past moves by Isaiah and Layden mean nothing. Shooting guards need to either shoot or play D, Landry does neither. Especially not for $25mil.

Dueces.:smokin:

****ing A,

I just repped another post, but this is so much more deserving.

So long Landy, goodbye, adios, au revior, auf wiedersehen, catch ya later *****.