Welcome New Moderators

TakMan

Rotation player
Well done peeps. Well deserved. I'm sure you'll all do a sterling job in meeting the increased challenges this forum has with maintaining its high standards. Congrats again.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
What more can Crazy8 do for KOL. Great game threads, great poster and now Moderater extraordinaire. Congrats to all the new mods.

Thank you to you indeed, kind sir. I am at your disposal! :lol:

Typically, I tried to merge 2 threads to day, and one of them was swallowed in to internet limbo. Gone, vanished, das thread ist kaput. I am a dickhead.
facepalm2.gif

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I'll just send you the pm i sent Clyde with how everything mod related works! :)

metrocard

Legend
Thanks to Rady, Running, Crazy and Cool. I'm happy to be apart of the team and keep this forum growing in numbers and also post quality.

This forum always had a different feeling than other Knicks forum, you feel a little more soul and connection on here as appose to the other forums where posters are foreign to each other.

Feel free to PM if you need anything, we're here to help, assist, anything on mind we got you.

Benchwarmer
I'm saddened but not surprised by my exclusion. Hopefully the leadership comes to its senses by the next round of upgrades. Congratulations crazy, cool and metro.

I think you need a makeover, that's all. Because whenever I see
your name on the forums, all I picture is this: :mrgreen:
(Well, at least you seem to have a good sense of humour.)
P.S. Isn't that game rather violent?

computer_martian_poster-rf9c32a2a22dd4f37a8331e83f096e4d6_w2q_400.jpg

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;242536 said:
I shall avoid the obvious chauvinistic reply on this one.

Shame, shame, Mr. Crazy⑧s
01.gif

I guess I better watch my tongue around here! :mrgreen:

P.S. You're right about the "soul connection on this forum, Metrocard."
What a sweet thing to say!

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Thanks to Rady, Running, Crazy and Cool. I'm happy to be apart of the team and keep this forum growing in numbers and also post quality.

This forum always had a different feeling than other Knicks forum, you feel a little more soul and connection on here as appose to the other forums where posters are foreign to each other.

Feel free to PM if you need anything, we're here to help, assist, anything on mind we got you.

congrats...long time from the good ol' days..lol

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Might as well muster up some democratic brain storming.

Is there anything that anyone would like to see added to the site? Something policed harder? Something aesthetic?

All these stickies have gotta go for starters.

Anyway, any opinions on anything about the site itself, please post in here.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Just fantasizing about banning people.

I don't think being super moderator has given me those super powers though.

I'm sure it does, broseph. Got anyone in mind?
hide.gif
:lol:

I gave an infraction to jimkcchief for repeated racist remarks and put downs of the site and its members.

It's less than a slap on the wrist, really.

Can't let that sh!t fly though, can we? It's unnecessary and wrong, IMO. Clearly not the kind of stuff he'd say to our faces, so why let him dish out his animosity on the internet? Especially here.

Thoughts on that?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Crazy⑧s;243452 said:
I'm sure it does, broseph. Got anyone in mind?
hide.gif
:lol:

I gave an infraction to jimkcchief for repeated racist remarks and put downs of the site and its members.

It's less than a slap on the wrist, really.

Can't let that sh!t fly though, can we? It's unnecessary and wrong, IMO. Clearly not the kind of stuff he'd say to our faces, so why let him dish out his animosity on the internet? Especially here.

Thoughts on that?
Nahhh, but the thought of doing it is great:lol:.

I'm all for giving people infractions for being racist (unless of course if it's joking). Our forum doesn't have that many bad stuff fortunately.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Nahhh, but the thought of doing it is great:lol:.

I'm all for giving people infractions for being racist (unless of course if it's joking). Our forum doesn't have that many bad stuff fortunately.
No, it's good here. On Jim's behalf he's been gradually building the provocation, because he quite clearly wants a race fueled argument. Post after post after post of suggestive racism.

He'll use literally anything as antagonistic material. Happened last year, too.

Don't wanna ban him, mind you, as we need to have that common enemy on here. KO wouldn't be the same without at least one. :lol:

To be honest, sometimes I even miss ragging on knicksfanfromqueens. That dude was out of control. :lol:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Crazy⑧s;243467 said:
No, it's good here. On Jim's behalf he's been gradually building the provocation, because he quite clearly wants a race fueled argument. Post after post after post of suggestive racism.

He'll use literally anything as antagonistic material. Happened last year, too.

Don't wanna ban him, mind you, as we need to have that common enemy on here. KO wouldn't be the same without at least one. :lol:

To be honest, sometimes I even miss ragging on knicksfanfromqueens. That dude was out of control. :lol:
Oh man, now you got me missing him:lol:. He wasn't a bad guy at all, just obsessed.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Absolutely. Be nice to get another flamer in and watch it get out of control again. :lol:

The dude even brought his own road crew of trolls. Trolls, nonetheless, that followed him here. How the **** did that even happen!!!??? :teeth: