Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 49

Thread: Welcome New Moderators

  1. #16
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,486
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by Newbie
    See, sucking up to the right people has it's advantages!

    I shall avoid the obvious chauvinistic reply on this one.

  2. #17
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by orangeblobman
    I'm saddened but not surprised by my exclusion.

    Hopefully the leadership comes to its senses by the next round of upgrades.

    Congratulations crazy, cool and metro.

  3. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,047
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Congrats metro card does this mean no more snake vs mongoose?

  4. #19
    Superstar Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    782
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Congrats guys, good to know the forum is in good and (mostly) level-headed hands.

  5. #20
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,004
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    haha Moderbator.

  6. #21
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    658
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Well done peeps. Well deserved. I'm sure you'll all do a sterling job in meeting the increased challenges this forum has with maintaining its high standards. Congrats again.

  7. #22
    Veteran BIG APPLE SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Harlem, NY
    Posts
    1,044
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Congrats to Crazy, Metro, and Clyde but no Marbury?

  8. #23
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,574
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    What more can Crazy8 do for KOL. Great game threads, great poster and now Moderater extraordinaire. Congrats to all the new mods.

  9. #24
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,486
    Rep Power
    27

    Smile

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    What more can Crazy8 do for KOL. Great game threads, great poster and now Moderater extraordinaire. Congrats to all the new mods.
    Thank you to you indeed, kind sir. I am at your disposal!

    Typically, I tried to merge 2 threads to day, and one of them was swallowed in to internet limbo. Gone, vanished, das thread ist kaput. I am a dickhead.

  10. #25
    Administrator rady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    3,811
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I'll just send you the pm i sent Clyde with how everything mod related works!

  11. #26
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,270
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I see there has been quite a few changes over the weekend, lol. It's going to be interesting.

  12. #27
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks to Rady, Running, Crazy and Cool. I'm happy to be apart of the team and keep this forum growing in numbers and also post quality.

    This forum always had a different feeling than other Knicks forum, you feel a little more soul and connection on here as appose to the other forums where posters are foreign to each other.

    Feel free to PM if you need anything, we're here to help, assist, anything on mind we got you.

  13. #28
    Member Newbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by orangeblobman
    I'm saddened but not surprised by my exclusion. Hopefully the leadership comes to its senses by the next round of upgrades. Congratulations crazy, cool and metro.
    I think you need a makeover, that's all. Because whenever I see
    your name on the forums, all I picture is this:
    (Well, at least you seem to have a good sense of humour.)
    P.S. Isn't that game rather violent?


  14. #29
    Member Newbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    I shall avoid the obvious chauvinistic reply on this one.
    Shame, shame, Mr. Crazy⑧s
    I guess I better watch my tongue around here!

    P.S. You're right about the "soul connection on this forum, Metrocard."
    What a sweet thing to say!

  15. #30
    Your Best Bet is B Ez datruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Thanks to Rady, Running, Crazy and Cool. I'm happy to be apart of the team and keep this forum growing in numbers and also post quality.

    This forum always had a different feeling than other Knicks forum, you feel a little more soul and connection on here as appose to the other forums where posters are foreign to each other.

    Feel free to PM if you need anything, we're here to help, assist, anything on mind we got you.
    congrats...long time from the good ol' days..lol

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •