Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Welcome New Moderators

Originally Posted by orangeblobman
    I'm saddened but not surprised by my exclusion.

Hopefully the leadership comes to its senses by the next round of upgrades.

Congratulations crazy, cool and metro.

Might as well muster up some democratic brain storming.

Is there anything that anyone would like to see added to the site? Something policed harder? Something aesthetic?

All these stickies have gotta go for starters.

Anyway, any opinions on anything about the site itself, please post in here.

*Bans People*

What are you referring to there, RJ?

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    What are you referring to there, RJ?
    Just fantasizing about banning people.

I don't think being super moderator has given me those super powers though.

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Just fantasizing about banning people.

I don't think being super moderator has given me those super powers though.
    I'm sure it does, broseph. Got anyone in mind?

I gave an infraction to jimkcchief for repeated racist remarks and put downs of the site and its members.

It's less than a slap on the wrist, really.

Can't let that sh!t fly though, can we? It's unnecessary and wrong, IMO. Clearly not the kind of stuff he'd say to our faces, so why let him dish out his animosity on the internet? Especially here.

Thoughts on that?

I'm sure it does, broseph. Got anyone in mind?

I gave an infraction to jimkcchief for repeated racist remarks and put downs of the site and its members.

It's less than a slap on the wrist, really.

Can't let that sh!t fly though, can we? It's unnecessary and wrong, IMO. Clearly not the kind of stuff he'd say to our faces, so why let him dish out his animosity on the internet? Especially here.

Thoughts on that?
    Nahhh, but the thought of doing it is great.

I'm all for giving people infractions for being racist (unless of course if it's joking). Our forum doesn't have that many bad stuff fortunately.

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Nahhh, but the thought of doing it is great.

I'm all for giving people infractions for being racist (unless of course if it's joking). Our forum doesn't have that many bad stuff fortunately.
    No, it's good here. On Jim's behalf he's been gradually building the provocation, because he quite clearly wants a race fueled argument. Post after post after post of suggestive racism.

He'll use literally anything as antagonistic material. Happened last year, too.

Don't wanna ban him, mind you, as we need to have that common enemy on here. KO wouldn't be the same without at least one.

To be honest, sometimes I even miss ragging on knicksfanfromqueens. That dude was out of control.

No, it's good here. On Jim's behalf he's been gradually building the provocation, because he quite clearly wants a race fueled argument. Post after post after post of suggestive racism.

He'll use literally anything as antagonistic material. Happened last year, too.

Don't wanna ban him, mind you, as we need to have that common enemy on here. KO wouldn't be the same without at least one.

To be honest, sometimes I even miss ragging on knicksfanfromqueens. That dude was out of control.
    Oh man, now you got me missing him. He wasn't a bad guy at all, just obsessed.

Absolutely. Be nice to get another flamer in and watch it get out of control again.

The dude even brought his own road crew of trolls. Trolls, nonetheless, that followed him here. How the **** did that even happen!!!???

RJ, who did you have to blow to become a super moderator?

j/k

Geez, what took you guys so long?

Can someone please do something about the negative posters, knick bashers.... It wasnt bad at first but its starting to get irritating and old.

Originally Posted by knickerbocka176
    Can someone please do something about the negative posters, knick bashers.... It wasnt bad at first but its starting to get irritating and old.
    well, negative posters and knick bashers are kind of what makes this forum tick, as they all provide fodder for discussion, and differing viewpoints. as we all may go off on one another from time to time, due to the current state of affairs and the Lin-decision, I think 99% of posters are pro-Knicks when you come down to it, and bleed orange and blue. you can always put the posters you don't like on "ignore" and you'll never have to see anything they write.

this has been a volatile period in Knicks history, and bashing abounds more than ever, but i think all will settle down soon enough, but the varying views and opposing opinions will always remain; that's what makes this forum so great, and the posters on it so special. keep the faith knickerbocka!

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    well, negative posters and knick bashers are kind of what makes this forum tick, as they all provide fodder for discussion, and differing viewpoints. as we all may go off on one another from time to time, due to the current state of affairs and the Lin-decision, I think 99% of posters are pro-Knicks when you come down to it, and bleed orange and blue. you can always put the posters you don't like on "ignore" and you'll never have to see anything they write.

this has been a volatile period in Knicks history, and bashing abounds more than ever, but i think all will settle down soon enough, but the varying views and opposing opinions will always remain; that's what makes this forum so great, and the posters on it so special. keep the faith knickerbocka!
    Im talking about guys like orangeblobman who goes out of his way to bash melo. Its not necessary for that i understand when people talk about bashing dolan or the moves we make, but if you read threads literally guys troll and go off topic to bash melo, amare, etc. its annoying.