Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Seriously? im done

Default Seriously? im done

iv been a knicks fan since i got into basketball in my preteen years....33 now.

I take fan team allegiance pretty serious.....being a ranger and knick fan i have always stood by them.

but what this ownership/front office is doing with this team is tantamount to driving the titanic into an iceberg, even when seeing it 2 miles away. I dont think lin was a huge superstar, but he was/is a rising commodity. who in their right mind signs a fat dude and an aging fck up instead of him?

Luckily there is hope. there is a new team in NYC and i may just hop onboard in there inagural year. Even if they have an average front office, im already 2 steps ahead of this clown run circus.

d will, joe johnson, brook lopez and THE dominant center in the league coming at some point? yeh....... GO BKNY

fckin knicks.......

Originally Posted by vrgadin

I take fan team allegiance pretty serious.....being a ranger and knick fan i have always stood by them.

but what this ownership/front office is doing with this team is tantamount to driving the titanic into an iceberg, even when seeing it 2 miles away. I dont think lin was a huge superstar, but he was/is a rising commodity. who in their right mind signs a fat dude and an aging fck up instead of him?

Luckily there is hope. there is a new team in NYC and i may just hop onboard in there inagural year. Even if they have an average front office, im already 2 steps ahead of this clown run circus.

d will, joe johnson, brook lopez and THE dominant center in the league coming at some point? yeh....... GO BKNY

fckin knicks.......
    See ya douche

Dwight isnt even going to Brooklyn and if he did Tyson would f*ck him up again.

We dont want you here, you fakeass poser

lmao PTFO

Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    See ya douche

Dwight isnt even going to Brooklyn and if he did Tyson would f*ck him up again.

We dont want you here, you fakeass poser

lmao PTFO

lol lol you mad brah?

NY17KNICKS just about summed it all up....

fckin knicks.......
    wow bro you are a classic gay bandwagon fan.

I am actually happy Lin is leaving for one reason, and that is we can drop all of these fake bandwagon fans and get back the old school fans that missed the days of seeing true toughness from Marcus Camby and Kurt Thomas.

Bring back the old school knick fans and get rid of these bandwagon clowns.

You root for the team, not the player.

lol lol you mad brah?

Listen buddy, Ive been a Jets fan for quite some time and they've done WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY worse than this.

You just keep on walking.

I wouldn't quit on the team, but, boy, would my excitement for the season be completely depleted. The prospect of Ray Felton and Jason Kidd in the starting line-up makes me want to fall asleep. And I will not be looking forward to a full season of Iso-Melo ball. Woo hoo..

Originally Posted by Caramelo_Sunday
    I wouldn't quit on the team, but, boy, would my excitement for the season be completely depleted. The prospect of Ray Felton and Jason Kidd in the starting line-up makes me want to fall asleep. And I will not be looking forward to a full season of Iso-Melo ball. Woo hoo..
    you understand we got real PG's to stop the ISO-ball, thats who Jkidd and Felton are...

fckin knicks.......

Lets Amnesty Vrgadin
    Last edited by NYk_Reloaded718; Jul 15, 2012 at 17:06.

you understand we got real PG's to stop the ISO-ball, thats who Jkidd and Felton are...

Lol. That's funny. What's Felton's track record in running a team with two ball-stopping superstars? When Melo is screaming at Felton to give him the ball, Felton's going to blow him off and run the offense?

Originally Posted by Caramelo_Sunday
    Lol. That's funny. What's Felton's track record in running a team with two ball-stopping superstars? When Melo is screaming at Felton to give him the ball, Felton's going to blow him off and run the offense?
    and bitchboy Lin is going too?! LMAO

This guy was healthy during our playoff games but he QUIT ON US
    he left our guys to get killed.

Melo would ask once and Lin will cry

Listen buddy, Ive been a Jets fan for quite some time and they've done WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY worse than this.

You just keep on walking.
    like TIM TEBOW LOL so glad I'm a giants fan we make our moves in the shadows

Any true Knicks fan knows players come and go but the Orange and Blue...That **** dont fade. Go have fun with those ***** ass nets and dont come back on here like nothing happened when we whoopin that ass next year.

and bitchboy Lin is going too?! LMAO

This guy was healthy during our playoff games but he QUIT ON US
    he left our guys to get killed.

Melo would ask once and Lin will cry
    SMH that Lin would've made a difference against the Heat. He couldn't even be an equalizer with the one game with them.

What the Knicks really need is to get rid of Melo and Amare, since we can't get rid of Dolan.

we should get rid of them, then maybe the amount of jizzing over Lin would go down after he crumbles