Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Seriously? im done

I didnt say he would have made a difference, but the bitch didnt even try

Ah the troll is back. It's nice to know you're still here spreading the hate. If you've been a Knick fan since your preteen years, you know the number one cardinal rule of not wavering your support for your team no matter what happens. I'm sure there's people here who have suffered much longer than you have yet they wouldn't dare think to post what u did.

Keep up the attitude though, I'm sure you'll be a welcome addition to a team that got loudly booed in their own arena last season when we played them. I'll be sure to attend one of the Knicks-Nets games in Brooklyn if only to continue that tradition.
    Last edited by NYNYK; Jul 15, 2012 at 16:04. Reason: This post was directed to the OP not anyone else on here.

Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    we should get rid of them, then maybe the amount of jizzing over Lin would go down after he crumbles
    We should get rid of Lin, Melo, Amare. They just don't gel. I don't like the Lin dickriders either. Play a full season first, then we'll talk.

We should build a team around Shump and Chandler. **** everybody else.

Originally Posted by GoKnicks!
    We should get rid of Lin, Melo, Amare. They just don't gel. I don't like the Lin dickriders either. Play a full season first, then we'll talk.

you know what, F*ck it im on board lol

Originally Posted by GoKnicks!

Are a graduate of Isiah Thomas School of Coaching?

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

I'm definitely not happy with seeing Lin go. I was confident he was gonna be a huge player for us going forward. And I definitely wish we had a better owner than the Dolans.

That said, I have been a Knicks fan for more than three decades and will have the orange and blue blood in my veins till the day I die. My ultimate loyalty is to the team, not the players and not the owners.

Lurker

im been a Mets fan since 1964 but do you see me crying.

Originally Posted by fimgerneil
    im been a Mets fan since 1964 but do you see me crying.
    lmao exactly, this guy knows +1 rep

Reed was still playing when I became a Knicks fan. I have stuck with this team through it all. For the first time ever, I am angry enough to contemplate giving up on them. Often fans says such things,without following through, but my feeling is sincere.

I don't assume that Lin will be a star or even an adequate starter. He may not. But failing to resign Lin goes beyond just this year's team. Linsanity was more fun I've had watching this team since Ewing was in his prime. And chief among the reasons I was looking forward to this season was the chance to see young players (Lin and Shump, and even Harrelson) develop. Watching young players with potential is MUCH more fun than watching established stars on the downside of their career.

Failing to resign Lin tells me that this management doesn't care about developing talent, and is once more going the Isiah route of obtaining aged players who can band-aid over the deficiencies. It is a terrible way to run an organization.

Maybe they won't be much worse with Felton running things, instead of Lin. But I know that I'll have much less fun watching them. And for the first time, I'll think about following some other team, one that nurtures young players.

Originally Posted by wynton
    Reed was still playing when I became a Knicks fan. I have stuck with this team through it all. For the first time ever, I am angry enough to contemplate giving up on them. Often fans says such things,without following through, but my feeling is sincere.

I don't assume that Lin will be a star or even an adequate starter. He may not. But failing to resign Lin goes beyond just this year's team. Linsanity was more fun I've had watching this team since Ewing was in his prime. And chief among the reasons I was looking forward to this season was the chance to see young players (Lin and Shump, and even Harrelson) develop. Watching young players with potential is MUCH more fun than watching established stars on the downside of their career.

Failing to resign Lin tells me that this management doesn't care about developing talent, and is once more going the Isiah route of obtaining aged players who can band-aid over the deficiencies. It is a terrible way to run an organization.

Maybe they won't be much worse with Felton running things, instead of Lin. But I know that I'll have much less fun watching them. And for the first time, I'll think about following some other team, one that nurtures young players.
    Thank you for your services.

LMAO PTFO

You know what???!!!

I'm sick and tired of some of the fans who have nothing better
    to do than to generalize and criticize people who happen to be a fan
    of Jeremy Lin. You don't like him? That's your choice, I don't
    care either way. And, I'm not losing sleep over it. BUT.......

F*ck you, too!! for feeling the need to put his fans down!!

Awww, that feels better.

Veteran

The subset of Knicks' fans on this board who will not be around this coming season if Jeremy Lin is not a Knick should really reflect further on the reason why the rest of us won't be all that sad to see you go.

Veteran

Originally Posted by wynton

You summarize how I feel too. I'm not going to follow another team (hell, hell no), but to say that I'm pissed with how the Knicks have handled this is an understatement.

If they're going to pass on Lin, do it because you can get someone good. Not a lazy fatass who is a terrible shooter and was a locker room cancer.

When the offseason began we were all talking about resigning Fields and Lin. We all suggested like 3 million a year should get both of them. Similar contracts that Kidd and Felton will get. Once these guys were getting 7 mil a year offers (over the course of the contract) even mgmt must had thought like us. So here we are. Real fans cheer their team, no matter what. Its what we do. Chime in anytime now Spike. I've been a Knick fan now since 1966-67. I live 4 hrs from the Miami Heat . Do you really think i ever thought of jumping ship. Pleeeese Fool

Veteran

The thing is the Knicks didn't even try to retain them. They should've at least offered them some sort of a respectable contract during the season or before free agency.

Now, they're instead sinking 3.7 million a year into STEVE NOVAK lol