Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Seriously? im done

Originally Posted by vrgadin
    iv been a knicks fan since i got into basketball in my preteen years....33 now.

I take fan team allegiance pretty serious.....being a ranger and knick fan i have always stood by them.

but what this ownership/front office is doing with this team is tantamount to driving the titanic into an iceberg, even when seeing it 2 miles away. I dont think lin was a huge superstar, but he was/is a rising commodity. who in their right mind signs a fat dude and an aging fck up instead of him?

Luckily there is hope. there is a new team in NYC and i may just hop onboard in there inagural year. Even if they have an average front office, im already 2 steps ahead of this clown run circus.

d will, joe johnson, brook lopez and THE dominant center in the league coming at some point? yeh....... GO BKNY

fckin knicks.......
    Enjoy your average team with 0 championships.

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

You still done?

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

Originally Posted by LINvincible
    People need to wake the EFF up.
    Kidd is 39 years old! A drunk! The dude that shot 37% from the field last year.

The ONLY reason this signing even make sense was to bring him in to mentor Lin. With Lin gone, this is a HORRIBLE signing....

A effing Drunk + a Fat guy now running the point.

THE HORRORR!!
    Im wide awake you still post on this board. Im interested in hearing what you think of the drunk and fat guy.

most unfair in this league is one thing some freak who mostly sitting on bench playing just garbage mins have average 0.5ppg and after 1X years with some break he is join team that can will bring him title

there are few players like that

let me count
    Eddy Curry he plays nothing with heat and earns his title
    Juwon Howard plays for non playoffs teams and just statying in bench without even uniform and playing 3 minutes total in finals

Nazr Mohhamed 6ppg limited role earn title with Spurs

diffrent thing
    Payton careen in sonis no title joined Lakers with Malone but they were destroyed by Pistons
    joined Heat with Wade and Shaq jsut for title

now

Melo playing his best season playing like Beast still have war with refs he admit he dont wana high% shot just wana shot and win

players like MELO DURANT D-ROSE deserv for title in coming years other one things he is almighty

Fck you and your Nets

Hahahahaha go sleep on Field's couch jerk off

Sent from my LG-P999

Lurker

Always cute to see how the Nets/Icelanders/Devils try to get cute with cutting inroads into Knick/Ranger territories, only to be slapped back to reality of how lowly their franchises are in the grand scheme of New York City area sports.

So yeah, anyone who bought into the Brooklyn, new arena, new coach, etc hype...