Seriously? im done

vrgadin

Benchwarmer
iv been a knicks fan since i got into basketball in my preteen years....33 now.

I take fan team allegiance pretty serious.....being a ranger and knick fan i have always stood by them.

but what this ownership/front office is doing with this team is tantamount to driving the titanic into an iceberg, even when seeing it 2 miles away. I dont think lin was a huge superstar, but he was/is a rising commodity. who in their right mind signs a fat dude and an aging fck up instead of him?

Luckily there is hope. there is a new team in NYC and i may just hop onboard in there inagural year. Even if they have an average front office, im already 2 steps ahead of this clown run circus.

d will, joe johnson, brook lopez and THE dominant center in the league coming at some point? yeh....... GO BKNY

fckin knicks.......

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★

I take fan team allegiance pretty serious.....being a ranger and knick fan i have always stood by them.

but what this ownership/front office is doing with this team is tantamount to driving the titanic into an iceberg, even when seeing it 2 miles away. I dont think lin was a huge superstar, but he was/is a rising commodity. who in their right mind signs a fat dude and an aging fck up instead of him?

Luckily there is hope. there is a new team in NYC and i may just hop onboard in there inagural year. Even if they have an average front office, im already 2 steps ahead of this clown run circus.

d will, joe johnson, brook lopez and THE dominant center in the league coming at some point? yeh....... GO BKNY

fckin knicks.......
See ya douche

Dwight isnt even going to Brooklyn and if he did Tyson would f*ck him up again.

We dont want you here, you fakeass poser

lmao PTFO

Paul1355

All Star

fckin knicks.......

wow bro you are a classic gay bandwagon fan.

I am actually happy Lin is leaving for one reason, and that is we can drop all of these fake bandwagon fans and get back the old school fans that missed the days of seeing true toughness from Marcus Camby and Kurt Thomas.

Bring back the old school knick fans and get rid of these bandwagon clowns.

You root for the team, not the player.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
lol lol you mad brah?
images

Listen buddy, Ive been a Jets fan for quite some time and they've done WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY worse than this.

You just keep on walking.

I wouldn't quit on the team, but, boy, would my excitement for the season be completely depleted. The prospect of Ray Felton and Jason Kidd in the starting line-up makes me want to fall asleep. And I will not be looking forward to a full season of Iso-Melo ball. Woo hoo..

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I wouldn't quit on the team, but, boy, would my excitement for the season be completely depleted. The prospect of Ray Felton and Jason Kidd in the starting line-up makes me want to fall asleep. And I will not be looking forward to a full season of Iso-Melo ball. Woo hoo..
you understand we got real PG's to stop the ISO-ball, thats who Jkidd and Felton are...

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★

fckin knicks.......
11190.gif

Lets Amnesty Vrgadin

Last edited:
you understand we got real PG's to stop the ISO-ball, thats who Jkidd and Felton are...

Lol. That's funny. What's Felton's track record in running a team with two ball-stopping superstars? When Melo is screaming at Felton to give him the ball, Felton's going to blow him off and run the offense?

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Lol. That's funny. What's Felton's track record in running a team with two ball-stopping superstars? When Melo is screaming at Felton to give him the ball, Felton's going to blow him off and run the offense?
and bitchboy Lin is going too?! LMAO

This guy was healthy during our playoff games but he QUIT ON US
he left our guys to get killed.

Melo would ask once and Lin will cry

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
Any true Knicks fan knows players come and go but the Orange and Blue...That **** dont fade. Go have fun with those ***** ass nets and dont come back on here like nothing happened when we whoopin that ass next year.

GoKnicks!

Benchwarmer
and bitchboy Lin is going too?! LMAO

This guy was healthy during our playoff games but he QUIT ON US
he left our guys to get killed.

Melo would ask once and Lin will cry

SMH that Lin would've made a difference against the Heat. He couldn't even be an equalizer with the one game with them.

What the Knicks really need is to get rid of Melo and Amare, since we can't get rid of Dolan.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
we should get rid of them, then maybe the amount of jizzing over Lin would go down after he crumbles

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
Ah the troll is back. It's nice to know you're still here spreading the hate. If you've been a Knick fan since your preteen years, you know the number one cardinal rule of not wavering your support for your team no matter what happens. I'm sure there's people here who have suffered much longer than you have yet they wouldn't dare think to post what u did.

Keep up the attitude though, I'm sure you'll be a welcome addition to a team that got loudly booed in their own arena last season when we played them. I'll be sure to attend one of the Knicks-Nets games in Brooklyn if only to continue that tradition.

Last edited:

GoKnicks!

Benchwarmer
we should get rid of them, then maybe the amount of jizzing over Lin would go down after he crumbles

We should get rid of Lin, Melo, Amare. They just don't gel. I don't like the Lin dickriders either. Play a full season first, then we'll talk.

We should build a team around Shump and Chandler. **** everybody else.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
We should get rid of Lin, Melo, Amare. They just don't gel. I don't like the Lin dickriders either. Play a full season first, then we'll talk.

you know what, F*ck it im on board lol

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer

Are a graduate of Isiah Thomas School of Coaching? :aplause: