Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Seriously? im done

I say we move on. Lin is out. We've beaten the dead horse, resurrected it and have started beating it again. And that includes me. I've watched Linsanity with a fascination but now the show is over and we've made some pretty good moves this off season with the signing of Camby, Kidd, and even Felton. If we stay healthy next season, we're a scary team. For anyone. Word is bond.

Veteran

Felton was a terrible move. Lin or no Lin, we should not have wasted our last trade chips on a point guard when we had a deficiency at the 2 spot.

Kidd can play the 2 spot. We resigned JR. When Shump comes back, he'll hopefully be a beast too. And Melo/stat/chandler will be nasty next year. I'm optimistic.

Well so much for not taking the flame bait lol.

Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    Felton was a terrible move. Lin or no Lin, we should not have wasted our last trade chips on a point guard when we had a deficiency at the 2 spot.
    The problem not even Felton its Jason Kidd they never should of signed him to a 3 year contract if they didn't want him to help mentor Lin. Getting him before securing Lin was the dumb move that you can only shake your head at.

Originally Posted by NYNYK
    If we stay healthy next season, we're a scary team. For anyone. Word is bond.
    Yes! Because we have got a formidable frontcourt with Zach Randolph and David Lee, they mesh really well and we have an Allstar pointguard in Stephon Marbury.

Originally Posted by pat
    Yes! Because we have got a formidable frontcourt with Zach Randolph and David Lee, they mesh really well and we have an Allstar pointguard in Stephon Marbury.

Here's a thought.

The biggest nightmare for New York Knicks fan is if the Knicks miss the playoffs because of their poor PG play (The Fat & Old dudes) and Lin tears it up by going 20 ppg/ 9 assists for the season in Houston.

Oh the horror!!

Originally Posted by NYNYK
    Kidd can play the 2 spot. We resigned JR. When Shump comes back, he'll hopefully be a beast too. And Melo/stat/chandler will be nasty next year. I'm optimistic.
    People need to wake the EFF up.
    Kidd is 39 years old! A drunk! The dude that shot 37% from the field last year.

The ONLY reason this signing even make sense was to bring him in to mentor Lin. With Lin gone, this is a HORRIBLE signing....

A effing Drunk + a Fat guy now running the point.

THE HORRORR!!

We just went from one of the young energetic back court (Shumpert, Lin & Fields) in the NBA to an old/Fat/crazy back court of (Kidd,Felton,JR).

O
    M
    G
    !
    !
    !

Talking about a complete EFF up job.

^

Dudes. Relaxeth thine sphincters. I am convinced that Dolan is a ****wit, but he can't possibly be enough of a ****wit to let Lin go.

I daresay that he's adding to the climax of Lin's re-signing, and that we're all collectively holding our breath over the inevitable.

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    ^

Dudes. Relaxeth thine sphincters. I am convinced that Dolan is a ****wit, but he can't possibly be enough of a ****wit to let Lin go.

I daresay that he's adding to the climax of Lin's re-signing, and that we're all collectively holding our breath over the inevitable.
    Sorry, let's hope you're right.
    Why do fans even worry about money and how much Dolan disses out? Who the eff cares. I just want a good team. I have no issues with Lin leaving IF WE CAN BRING IN SOMEONE THAT CAN PLAY.

My first reaction to the Felton deal was that it was a mistake, since it appeared that Lin was coming back and the most obvious deficiency was at shooting guard.

Then I thought it might represent some very creative thinking: mixing and matching Lin/Felton/Kidd/Smith seemed like a way of creating a lot of ball movement. And in some ways, Lin may actually be better suited to play off the ball. With Shump on the horizon, this did not seem like such a bad idea.

Of course, if the decision was made to jettison Lin, then the Felton deal makes more sense (but then the Kidd deal makes much less sense).

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    ^

f*ckwit? is that what you're saying loco ochos?
    mine sphincter hath exploded!

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    f*ckwit? is that what you're saying loco ochos?
    mine sphincter hath exploded!
    f*ckwit is correct, Clyde! He smells, but I don't think this team is against the ropes whatsoever. I was just a big fan of Lin, and it sucks that he's been ousted .

indeed.