Seriously? im done

pat

Starter
If we stay healthy next season, we're a scary team. For anyone. Word is bond.

Yes! Because we have got a formidable frontcourt with Zach Randolph and David Lee, they mesh really well and we have an Allstar pointguard in Stephon Marbury.

Yes! Because we have got a formidable frontcourt with Zach Randolph and David Lee, they mesh really well and we have an Allstar pointguard in Stephon Marbury.

images

LINvincible

Benchwarmer
Here's a thought.

The biggest nightmare for New York Knicks fan is if the Knicks miss the playoffs because of their poor PG play (The Fat & Old dudes) and Lin tears it up by going 20 ppg/ 9 assists for the season in Houston.

Oh the horror!!

LINvincible

Benchwarmer
Kidd can play the 2 spot. We resigned JR. When Shump comes back, he'll hopefully be a beast too. And Melo/stat/chandler will be nasty next year. I'm optimistic.

People need to wake the EFF up.
Kidd is 39 years old! A drunk! The dude that shot 37% from the field last year.

The ONLY reason this signing even make sense was to bring him in to mentor Lin. With Lin gone, this is a HORRIBLE signing....

A effing Drunk + a Fat guy now running the point.

THE HORRORR!!

LINvincible

Benchwarmer
We just went from one of the young energetic back court (Shumpert, Lin & Fields) in the NBA to an old/Fat/crazy back court of (Kidd,Felton,JR).

O
M
G
!
!
!

Talking about a complete EFF up job.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
^

Dudes. Relaxeth thine sphincters. I am convinced that Dolan is a ****wit, but he can't possibly be enough of a ****wit to let Lin go.

I daresay that he's adding to the climax of Lin's re-signing, and that we're all collectively holding our breath over the inevitable.

LINvincible

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;243083 said:
^

Dudes. Relaxeth thine sphincters. I am convinced that Dolan is a ****wit, but he can't possibly be enough of a ****wit to let Lin go.

I daresay that he's adding to the climax of Lin's re-signing, and that we're all collectively holding our breath over the inevitable.

Sorry, let's hope you're right.
Why do fans even worry about money and how much Dolan disses out? Who the eff cares. I just want a good team. I have no issues with Lin leaving IF WE CAN BRING IN SOMEONE THAT CAN PLAY.

wynton

Rookie
My first reaction to the Felton deal was that it was a mistake, since it appeared that Lin was coming back and the most obvious deficiency was at shooting guard.

Then I thought it might represent some very creative thinking: mixing and matching Lin/Felton/Kidd/Smith seemed like a way of creating a lot of ball movement. And in some ways, Lin may actually be better suited to play off the ball. With Shump on the horizon, this did not seem like such a bad idea.

Of course, if the decision was made to jettison Lin, then the Felton deal makes more sense (but then the Kidd deal makes much less sense).

CoolClyde

Crazy⑧s;243083 said:
^

f*ckwit? is that what you're saying loco ochos?
mine sphincter hath exploded!
:boohoo:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
f*ckwit? is that what you're saying loco ochos?
mine sphincter hath exploded!
:boohoo:

f*ckwit is correct, Clyde! He smells, but I don't think this team is against the ropes whatsoever. I was just a big fan of Lin, and it sucks that he's been ousted .

:boohoo: indeed.

NewYorkInferno

Benchwarmer
iv been a knicks fan since i got into basketball in my preteen years....33 now.

I take fan team allegiance pretty serious.....being a ranger and knick fan i have always stood by them.

but what this ownership/front office is doing with this team is tantamount to driving the titanic into an iceberg, even when seeing it 2 miles away. I dont think lin was a huge superstar, but he was/is a rising commodity. who in their right mind signs a fat dude and an aging fck up instead of him?

Luckily there is hope. there is a new team in NYC and i may just hop onboard in there inagural year. Even if they have an average front office, im already 2 steps ahead of this clown run circus.

d will, joe johnson, brook lopez and THE dominant center in the league coming at some point? yeh....... GO BKNY

fckin knicks.......
Enjoy your average team with 0 championships.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
People need to wake the EFF up.
Kidd is 39 years old! A drunk! The dude that shot 37% from the field last year.

The ONLY reason this signing even make sense was to bring him in to mentor Lin. With Lin gone, this is a HORRIBLE signing....

A effing Drunk + a Fat guy now running the point.

THE HORRORR!!

Im wide awake you still post on this board. Im interested in hearing what you think of the drunk and fat guy.

bigapple

Starter
most unfair in this league is one thing some freak who mostly sitting on bench playing just garbage mins have average 0.5ppg and after 1X years with some break he is join team that can will bring him title

there are few players like that

let me count
Eddy Curry he plays nothing with heat and earns his title
Juwon Howard plays for non playoffs teams and just statying in bench without even uniform and playing 3 minutes total in finals

Nazr Mohhamed 6ppg limited role earn title with Spurs

diffrent thing
Payton careen in sonis no title joined Lakers with Malone but they were destroyed by Pistons
joined Heat with Wade and Shaq jsut for title

now

Melo playing his best season playing like Beast still have war with refs he admit he dont wana high% shot just wana shot and win

players like MELO DURANT D-ROSE deserv for title in coming years other one things he is almighty

Always cute to see how the Nets/Icelanders/Devils try to get cute with cutting inroads into Knick/Ranger territories, only to be slapped back to reality of how lowly their franchises are in the grand scheme of New York City area sports.

So yeah, anyone who bought into the Brooklyn, new arena, new coach, etc hype...:teeth::teeth: