Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boycott MSG movement

Hybrid View

Default Boycott MSG movement

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

firstoff no I don't support this, its just a bunch of Jeremy Lin fanboys (and a bunch of asian people i guess) trying to start this movement. I can't stand "fans" like this but were about to see alot of Knicks "faithful" become diehard Rockets fans on Tuesday at midnight. Our front office has brought us this far and I still believe they will make the proper adjustments to improve our team WITH or WITHOUT JLin7. Thoughts?

::EDIT
    Honestly, it really DOES piss me off that they'd give Jerome James a 30 mil contract after seeing him play 3 good playoff games but not Jeremy Lin after the whole "Linsanity" era. But still I'm faithful to the orange & blue

Without even clicking that link, the truth is that this team has been run to the ground by a Fat Moron.

Ticket sales don't reflect this at the moment, but believe YOU ME, as Brooklyn ascends to the top of the NBA league and the Knicks flounder like the fish, and Melo's star wanes because he's a bitch anyway, you will see the transition of New York being a Knicks city to New York being synonymous with the Nets.

Real talk.

Originally Posted by orangeblobman
    Without even clicking that link, the truth is that this team has been run to the ground by a Fat Moron.

Ticket sales don't reflect this at the moment, but believe YOU ME, as Brooklyn ascends to the top of the NBA league and the Knicks flounder like the fish, and Melo cant do it alone,but I'll whine any because im a bitch anyway, you will see the transition of New York being a Knicks city to New York being synonymous with the Nets.

Real talk.
    your welcome.

Veteran

Originally Posted by orangeblobman

Ticket sales don't reflect this at the moment, but believe YOU ME, as Brooklyn ascends to the top of the NBA league and the Knicks flounder like the fish, and Melo's star wanes because he's a bitch anyway, you will see the transition of New York being a Knicks city to New York being synonymous with the Nets.

Real talk.
    Do us ALL a favor and go root for the Nets or Houston or the Bejing Tigers for all we care. This board is for KNICK fans, not LIN fans. Now that's real talk.

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Do us ALL a favor and go root for the Nets or Houston or the Bejing Tigers for all we care. This board is for KNICK fans, not LIN fans. Now that's real talk.

Superstar

We have been known that we have an Awful front office. The Ron Artest miss in the draft was by far the worst draft pick we ever blown in the draft.

As Mike Breen would say, BAAANG!!!

Why are there so many Asian Chick ads on this site?
    Is this part of the LinSanity effect? If he goes, are the Asian Chick ads going to disappear too.

Damn you Dolan!
    Last edited by LINvincible; Jul 17, 2012 at 08:26.

Don't people root for a team because of the players on the team? Why are you a Knicks a fan? Do you love James Dolan? Got that life sized Mike Woodson poster in your room? If you're from NY there's an allegiance because of that but outside of that people root for teams because of the players.

Originally Posted by munco
    Don't people root for a team because of the players on the team? Why are you a Knicks a fan? Do you love James Dolan? Got that life sized Mike Woodson poster in your room? If you're from NY there's an allegiance because of that but outside of that people root for teams because of the players.
    I practically disagree with everything Jim says but you are just a dumbass
    We root for the team, as in all the players in the team, not just Lin or Melo, we root for teamwork, and camaraderie, you clearly didn't get his post...its about riding on 1 and 1 player only, that's not support for a team

Originally Posted by elcol
    We root for the team, as in all the players in the team, not just Lin or Melo, we root for teamwork, and camaraderie, you clearly didn't get his post...its about riding on 1 and 1 player only, that's not support for a team
    Agreed 100%!
    Melo,for example,If he were to be traded then he'd still be my favorite player but the Knicks would be my team and if Melo came with his new team I'd hope Melo got crushed by us because im a Knicks fan.

Originally Posted by elcol
    Why did you follow the Knicks in the first place?

Most people follow a team because either they live in that city or they like the players. If your team gets rid of your favorite players it's hard to root for them.

Veteran

Originally Posted by munco
    Let me tell this story again for all those that have missed it over the last six years as a member of this board. I am from Missouri and we have no pro-team since the Kings left in the 70's. So I grew up rooting for the Sixers because I was a huge Dr. J fan. So yes, you can root for a team because of a player. I stayed a Sixer fan until about 90-91 when Philly traded Chuck Barkely. At that point i said f*** Philly because I didn't feel like they were trying to win.

So I am looking for a team to root for, it's playoff time and I am in Denver. I kick on the early Saturday game and it's Knicks-Pacers. Pat Ewing and the X-man doing battle with The Rifleman Chuck Person. And I was hip. The Knicks kept coming. They balled like me and my guys did in the gym: NO LAYUPS. They got to chanting "Defense" and the Garden was rocking. Spike Lee is there running up and down the end lines. And I was hip. I am living in Denver where they are having KKK rallies on the capital steps and booing Chris Jackson for his religious beliefs, so I can't be a Nuggets fan. But the Knicks got Mr. "Do the Right Thing" pulling for them??? Chuck D is rapping "Fight the Power" in his Knicks hat???? John Thompson's best pupil is playing center so I can pick up post moves and while I'm watching the games???? Oh and Hubie Brown, ex-Knicks coach is going to break-down the games every Tuesday night so you get schooled while watching the Knicks get it on??? So I went to the mall, grabbed a couple of those Blue Knicks hats, one for me and one for my boy, and signed up. And I have been riding with the KNICKS ever since. Through thick and thin.
    So when "Mr 85%" decided to bolt for Houston, my response is "oh well". It's about the name on the FRONT of your JERSEY, not the BACK. I have been living and dying with the KNICKS since "MR 85%" was sipping Similac. I remember Charles Smith blowing the layup. I remember the White Bronco chase cutting in on the game and Starks 3-19(dang Starks, dang. I remember the fight which is why I can't stand the HEAT. I moved to the CHI during the 2nd Running of the Bullies and caught much hate. No matter. Thick and thin people.

Let me tell this story again for all those that have missed it over the last six years as a member of this board. I am from Missouri and we have no pro-team since the Kings left in the 70's. So I grew up rooting for the Sixers because I was a huge Dr. J fan. So yes, you can root for a team because of a player. I stayed a Sixer fan until about 90-91 when Philly traded Chuck Barkely. At that point i said f*** Philly because I didn't feel like they were trying to win.

So I am looking for a team to root for, it's playoff time and I am in Denver. I kick on the early Saturday game and it's Knicks-Pacers. Pat Ewing and the X-man doing battle with The Rifleman Chuck Person. And I was hip. The Knicks kept coming. They balled like me and my guys did in the gym: NO LAYUPS. They got to chanting "Defense" and the Garden was rocking. Spike Lee is there running up and down the end lines. And I was hip. I am living in Denver where they are having KKK rallies on the capital steps and booing Chris Jackson for his religious beliefs, so I can't be a Nuggets fan. But the Knicks got Mr. "Do the Right Thing" pulling for them??? Chuck D is rapping "Fight the Power" in his Knicks hat???? John Thompson's best pupil is playing center so I can pick up post moves and while I'm watching the games???? Oh and Hubie Brown, ex-Knicks coach is going to break-down the games every Tuesday night so you get schooled while watching the Knicks get it on??? So I went to the mall, grabbed a couple of those Blue Knicks hats, one for me and one for my boy, and signed up. And I have been riding with the KNICKS ever since. Through thick and thin.
    So when "Mr 85%" decided to bolt for Houston, my response is "oh well". It's about the name on the FRONT of your JERSEY, not the BACK. I have been living and dying with the KNICKS since "MR 85%" was sipping Similac. I remember Charles Smith blowing the layup. I remember the White Bronco chase cutting in on the game and Starks 3-19(dang Starks, dang. I remember the fight which is why I can't stand the HEAT. I moved to the CHI during the 2nd Running of the Bullies and caught much hate. No matter. Thick and thin people.
    you just contradicted yourself. You were a Sixers fan and the reason was because of a player & direction of the team so you left. Now you're telling us to be loyal and support the Knicks no matter what? The irony in that story.